problem unsolved

xkryopcr

Do u have any idea about some of this stuff written in the file?

Especially about this biological proccess we have to solve using differents sound with Do. What we need to do is to imagine sth, which may not be real but its hard to find out any ideas

Link removed

@iNow sorry, so here is the problem..

The organism is a group of floating creatures that lives in the Jovian air, have a protein that produces a musical note (something like Do). you believe can clone the gene which is coding this protein and that such protein could have many biomedical uses for example to “hear” (detect) how and when a gene is expressed, protein localisation, the interaction between proteins, the half-life of proteins, protein/RNA interactions, etc.

-Do an in vitro experiment (proof-of-concept) where you can use your new genes to study a biological process e.g. protein-protein interaction or protein-protein separation.

-Apply this gene, and its mutants to an in vivo setting.

You can decide a target gene/gene or biological function to study

-One note very close to another are quenching each other (for example do and re), so none can be heard.

I was trying to connect that with something, maybe some disease, and these proteins recognize sth but I don't have any idea.. as I said this has neither “right” nor “single” solution and it also might now have the real one. but its really hard to imagine that