Computer Parts for sell

radiohead

Hey, my mobo just fried and I will not be getting a new desktop PC. My next comp will be a laptop. So, I am left with a bunch of parts that I am selling partly because I am a poor white boy who needs laser parts :P.

Ok, what I have in stock right now is.

AMD Athlon motherboard, works fine. I am just not bothering to hook it up and use it. Too slow. 15-20 bucks (american)

6 sticks of PC-100 memory.

I think all are 128 meg, though I think two maybe 32 meg. (free, just pay shipping)

1 40 gig hard drive, 30 bucks. It's a Seagate, so it's pretty good.

1 5 gig HD, great for a slave drive. Also a Seagate.

A couple ethernet cards, 5 bucks each.

A CD-burner by Yamaha, pretty nice. 15 bucks

A couple various brands of CD-ROM's, work fine. 5 bucks each.

and if I get enough for it,

19" CRT monitor, almost perfect condition. No base though, it's flat on the bottom.

If you don't have any american money and would like to buy some stuff, that's cool, I can figure out approximations on what is what with the currency.

Contact me on AIM at x0xsqlissexyx0x or on IRC (irc.blackcobalt.net #sfn).

Please help a brother out?

EDIT: If you are interested, but would like to see some pics first, just ask and I will post some.

I just bought a DELL 600m. I cant wait. I had to say that becuase you said you were getting a laptop.

Anyway, you should try selling some off the stuff on ebay, especialy the RAM.

I would seriously consider the 30gb seagate, but our only computer is the family computer, and ive just purchased a laptop, so this would be of no use to me.