Intravenous Amygdalin Questions

happyguy6745

Hello Everyone I am new here and I am so very sorry if this is indeed the wrong area for this. If it is the wrong area please suggest the correct area

I know a lot of conflicting information exists on the topic of B17 or Amygdalin But I have seen a man's health descend rapidly after discontinuing use and die of cancer and I have seen evidence of major remission of cancer with the use of oral B17 products that was harvested naturally and no other medicine was used

The extraction of Amygdalin appears to be extremely basic and easy however I am hoping someone better educated than I can help me to understand in what state Amygdalin is safe for Intravenous use.

Assuming I follow the following basic procedure would any further treatment need to be done in order for it to be safe for Intravenous use?

Procedure   (Using only Apricot-kernel)

Reflux extraction
Small pieces of Apricot-kernel and Prunus Tomentosa Thunb. (3 g of each) were reflux extracted by 100 mL water with 0.1% citric acid for 2.5 h in the condition of a 60°C water bath. The water extract was collected after filtration. The residue was dissolved in 100 mL water with 0.1% citric acid and the previously mentioned process was repeated. The two times water extract was then combined and diluted to 200 mL.

6 minutes ago, happyguy6745 said:

I know a lot of conflicting information exists on the topic of B17 or Amygdalin

As far as I am aware, there's no real conflict.

It doesn't work.

I have seen a man's health descend rapidly after discontinuing use and die of cancer

Sadly, that often happens- with or without  magic beans or whatever.

I have seen evidence of major remission of cancer

And that happens too.

One of the possible causes is a coincidental infection which primes the immune system and provokes a reaction against the cancer.

It's a matter of luck.

Both of those phenomena happen from time to time.

However the studies show that taking amygdalin doesn't increase the number of remissions.

However it's important to realise that taking cyanide is bad for you.
One of the small number of ways of making it worse is to mix it up with some other random shit + bacteria, then inject it.

What you propose is dangerous nonsense.

Edited by John Cuthber

Amygdalin (from Ancient Greek: ἀμυγδαλή amygdálē "almond") is a naturally occurring chemical compound, famous for falsely being promoted as a cancer cure. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amygdalin

!

Moderator Note

Seeking medical advice and especially for self-medication with dangerous chemicals is not a suitable use of this forum.