Interested in Quantum Physics

Beau Got Drums

Mighty reader, 

I'm very intrigued by Physics lately, so much that I built my own laser because inspiration from a youtuber with an amazing community named "Styropyro" 

I started a project were I am trying to make a really efficient "Van de Graaff Generator" from scrap. 

But I'm also very interested in Quantum Physics and I wanted to discover new theories and rules, I really wanne get into physics. If people have some suggestions please feel free to leave them down below! 

Much Much Appreciation, 

Beau Got Drums! 

I concur with the above reply, more often than not nearly everyone that takes on the challenge of the various physics arena's always want to discover new theories. Unfortunately the self taught path is fraught with the peril of not realizing how intensively interconnected the numerous theories are to one another. The other serious common lacking element is the mathematics itself. The primary and utmost essential tool to understanding physics is the math. This includes a huge percentage of the terminology itself. A good understanding of the terminology is essential regardless of how seemingly simple a term such as mass, energy, time, force, etc etc are.

Start with the basics. Make sure you drill the precise terminology definitions down pat. You will find this is essential in particular to understanding the fundamentals of any theory under physics and this in turn will help prevent you running through garden paths