Ether wave production

MaximT

This device, that is not complete on the video, aim the production of ether wave. Produced by the oscillation of an electric field, the Helium-3 atom, isotope of the natural Helium, will be victim of it's own inertia and will emit an beam of anti-particles.

• L ∂²i/∂²t + R ∂i/∂t + 1/C i = ω * A cos ( ω * t)
  • Q = ∫ i * ∂t
  • σ = Q / surface
  • E = σ / (2 * є) ; є = 1 (air)
  • F = E * q ; q = 1.6 E-19 C
  • F = m * а ; m = 1.6 E-27 kg
  • t = ½ * 1 / f
  • s = ∫∫ а * ∂t = ½ * а * t²
  • ½ * kernel of He-3 < s < kernel of He-3

This is the complete device, with it's strange oscillators :) I didn't have enough time to draw them correctly.

image.png.3d3f60a67ec489453282193def5d5725.png

First, there is C-60: Buckminsterfullerene

image.png.cf6047119b742bf9bb7bae90d9ee8285.png

This is a Buckminsterfullerene, some He-3 atoms could be put inside in couple of days for a period of 340 hours, because when it's loosing He atmosphere it's decompose, but enough time to put them in a glue that will solidify and keep them for a much longer time... This process has a lot of advantages:

• inert substances

• easy to dissolve in toluene

• toluene will dissolve the glue too

• toluene will slowly evaporate to fixed the whole thing

• Almost great re-partition of the final Helium-3

• On a very thin layer :)

Second, there is inside those C-60 molecules, one atom of He-3, the isotope of natural Helium.

Third, there are some ether wave, that came out the device:

By the assumption that the operation on the Helium, don't open a infinite energetic channel, to the target, the flux of 4 states matter should be related to the number of oscillation created by the Oscillo-Suzane-1. With a density layer of atom/m³ for the He-3, a surface of Ж m², a thickness of m, and a frequency of Hertz, we could achieved theoretical emission flux ∑ of 4 states matter unit/(m²*s).

= ₼ * Ω / ∏ * Ж

where

= 1100 units / Proposed thickness of 100 E-6 m * Proposed Area of 1 E-3 m²

image.png.fdbb3950fc9801a5bbdf6f3274ee430a.png

When those He-3 atoms will be fixed in the cement, whatever inside the C60 or having escape it, they will be ionic partners free, and we will be able to make them oscillate, and fortunately with the help of inertia, produce some 4 states matter. But unfortunately, the theoretical “LASER”, for the electron, won't be achieved, there is going to be some deviation of the beam, related to the ratio of orbital energy and electric field that we must apply :( With a ratio of 1750X between the electrons and the neutron/proton, in the magnitude of the electric field, we certainly could achieve, almost only electronic ether beam.

All that came from the ether theory, older than Einstein at Maxwell time, extract from Maxwell book, tome II:

image.png.f151f9d50b68e1add760e056a77f9749.png

• 3 months later...
10 hours ago, MaximT said:

The Aether theory is not death yet:

Louis de Broglie

stated, "Any particle, ever isolated, has to be imagined as in continuous "energetic contact" with a hidden medium."

Is it your contention that no physics has been done in the last 80-90 years to render this quotation moot? 

• 9 months later...
On 12/31/2018 at 1:20 PM, MaximT said:

All that came from the ether theory, older than Einstein at Maxwell time, extract from Maxwell book, tome II:

Yes the theory is older than Einstein. The theory was tested and did not match experiments and observations. That should be a strong hint that the theory is not a very useful start for building a device. Since we know that the theory is incorrect we also know that the device will not work.

1 hour ago, MaximT said:

I'm still alive, if someone want to argue :)

Since aether is dead, what's next? Phlogiston based fire extinguishers? :-)

Edited by Ghideon
missing line

2 minutes ago, MaximT said:

And if the Aether is fixed around the Sun, the experiment was in agreement the medium theory...

!

Moderator Note

Provide citations and data to back up this assertion in the next post or this thread will be closed.