Theory of Relativity

Xavier Zapotny

Does anyone else have any thought in Einstein’s theory of relativity being a possibility of a mere joke to have others think? I can already think of a scientific experiment to disprove how you can fabricate his idea of 

1. The speed of light in a vacuum is the same for all observers, regardless of their relative motion or of the motion of the light source.

if one was to use a tank filled with different types of liquids for the viscosity to find a substance equal to the particles in space, a prism for direction and a flashlight. My thought is to warp the idea by the angles alone. Take for example the objects in space. Would the light travel through them? Or would it bend in angle. I understand it meant in a vaccuum but that’s why I used the idea of warpation by the differences in the viscosities to find a similarity. Can we disprove that light will be the same speed based on what is said without a model of representation? This is my thought on it. If you put the first experiment at hand to disprove the aspect of the rebound to slow the light down due to collision off of objects into different angles. Would a vaccum if tampered with By technology have the same effect in general to disprove the idea alone.

22 minutes ago, Xavier Zapotny said:

Does anyone else have any thought in Einstein’s theory of relativity being a possibility of a mere joke to have others think? I can already think of a scientific experiment to disprove how you can fabricate his idea of 

Can you? I'm pretty sure that both length contraction and time dilation have been evidenced.....therefor I would suggest that due to these two observed and verified observations, that the consistency of the speed of light at 'c' is likewise totally verified.

Can you provide me evidence of the claim as in an accurate description of the date and time alongside the results of this testing? I’d love to look at the results and see what they did. I’m just curious based on the aspect of the momentum with physics applied as a general tool to know if one thing came into collision with another object in its path it would slow down or have to get around it or will bounce off into another direction. Because clearly depending on the object it collides with based on mass and size as well as other key components it will not simply dissolve nor destroy the object to barrel through will it.

30 minutes ago, Xavier Zapotny said:

1. The speed of light in a vacuum is the same for all observers, regardless of their relative motion or of the motion of the light source.

if one was to use a tank filled with different types of liquids for the viscosity to find a substance equal to the particles in space, a prism for direction and a flashlight. My thought is to warp the idea by the angles alone. Take for example the objects in space. Would the light travel through them? Or would it bend in angle. I understand it meant in a vaccuum but that’s why I used the idea of warpation by the differences in the viscosities to find a similarity. Can we disprove that light will be the same speed based on what is said without a model of representation? This is my thought on it. If you put the first experiment at hand to disprove the aspect of the rebound to slow the light down due to collision off of objects into different angles. Would a vaccum if tampered with By technology have the same effect in general to disprove the idea alone.

This is nonsense English.

Are you using a translator?

2 minutes ago, Xavier Zapotny said:

Can you provide me evidence of the claim as in an accurate description of the date and time alongside the results of this testing? I’d love to look at the results and see what they did. I’m just curious based on the aspect of the momentum with physics applied as a general tool to know if one thing came into collision with another object in its path it would slow down or have to get around it or will bounce off into another direction. Because clearly depending on the object it collides with based on mass and size as well as other key components it will not simply dissolve nor destroy the object to barrel through will it.

The refraction and/or the reflection of light through a vacuum, does not alter the fact that light always travels at 'c' in a vacuum, irrespective of the motion of the emitter. The verification of length contraction, and time dilation can explain it. Evidence for both are in relation to particle accelerators and colliders, muon observed lifetimes, and allowances made in GPS Satellites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q2aKjrH3TQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejcaz7wXawY

https://www.physicsclassroom.com/mmedia/specrel/lc.cfm

https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/333049/proof-of-length-contraction

46 minutes ago, Xavier Zapotny said:

Does anyone else have any thought in Einstein’s theory of relativity being a possibility of a mere joke

No.

16 minutes ago, Xavier Zapotny said:

Can you provide me evidence of the claim as in an accurate description of the date and time alongside the results of this testing?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tests_of_special_relativity

16 minutes ago, Xavier Zapotny said:

I’m just curious based on the aspect of the momentum with physics applied as a general tool to know if one thing came into collision with another object in its path it would slow down or have to get around it or will bounce off into another direction.

This has nothing to do with the invariance of the speed light.

28 minutes ago, Xavier Zapotny said:

Because clearly depending on the object it collides with based on mass and size as well as other key components it will not simply dissolve nor destroy the object to barrel through will it.

The speed of light does not change in a vacuum, but the energy levels may change.