Tsunami’s

jajrussel

Tsunami’s- I just heard about a Tsunami in Indonesia caused by underwater landslides. What’s to prevent the same thing from occurring on the US east, or west coast?

And could someone simulate the effect of an underwater landslide using technology? I don’t mean a model, I mean a weapon that would appear as a natural geological occurrence? One that if you couldn’t see would appear as an earthquake, or landslide had occurred?

Indonesia is at the top of if I could have been born and raised anywhere else. That’s the place I’d pick to live. How ever, it would also seem the perfect place to test such technologies without raising suspicions, and there is no giant country right next door to say we don’t care if it is your mountain your causing problems here, stop it. 

Do we have the capacity to tell the difference between a nuclear test and an underwater landslide?

I did just read that the man was proudly bragging about testing new technological weapons.

Edited by jajrussel