Phenotype of great grandson

Louis1234

Hello, my grand mother is 50% mixed white American and 50% Japanese (her father was a white american (tall, blue eyes, anglo-saxon and all of his parents, grand-parents etc... were like that, and Her mother was Japanese). When she was born she had blond hair and I guess blue eyes, now it's dark brown and her eyes are green/light grey. She had my father with a Taïwanese, and my father is tall like his American grandfather. My mother is 50% Irish and 50% Vietnamese.

Does the white American blood may influence my phenotype ?

5 hours ago, Louis1234 said:

Because many people say that being 1/8 something doesn't count at all, for many people a person who is 12,5% black has 0 ressemblance with a 100% black person. So this is why I was just wondering about myself.

We have some biology experts here and I'm not one of them, but I think you carry and express genes from every great-grandparent. Probably from some more than others but it could be more or less from that 1/8th than any other.