Plan for a nuclear disaster

Phantom5

So the radiation is high enough.

I have a tip for the reactor. ;)

Take balls that are soft enough with a core that are strong enough that the balls go down. Test it with a bucket.

Nobody must use it and i have no problems. I have lost all.

An important thing is that you know about the holes and you need much water that the balls go in the holes.

And then smaller and smaller balls.

The humans do much bad things with me. First of all its bad enough for all people on the world.

New game, new cards.

Edited by Phantom5

!

Moderator Note

Rule 2.7 states that videos must be accompanied by a description of the pertinent details; you must be able to participate without watching the video.

As for the rest, I have no clue what you are talking about.

• 2 weeks later...

And when you take a net and hangs it in the reactor block, then you can fill the net with perlite and has a big heatsink.

I have tested it with a cooking pot and it works. The water dont cooks. You have the evaporation cold.

And the radioactive particles filter the perlite and how i wrote, its a big heat sink.

45 minutes ago, Phantom5 said:

And when you take a net and hangs it in the reactor block, then you can fill the net with perlite and has a big heatsink.

I have tested it with a cooking pot and it works. The water dont cooks. You have the evaporation cold.

And the radioactive particles filter the perlite and how i wrote, its a big heat sink.

But the secondary set of photosynthesis doesn't work.

Image result for sometimes i say big words meme

4 hours ago, Phantom5 said:

!

Moderator Note

You have not complied with the rule. Closed.