Jump to content

theory of everything


fibonacii1.601836
 Share

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, Phi for All said:

With what exactly?

 

13 hours ago, Strange said:

If it explains everything, can't it provide the help you need?

our world is based on a fundamental interaction that interaction is base of everything 

time,space,mater..... comes from this interaction 

first of all  you need to know that nothing dont exist  

speed of light is a speed limitation for things that exist in time-space contiunium

there is not only 3 spatial dimension they 

 

14 hours ago, Phi for All said:

I don't think anyone here has the time to drag the information necessary for a ToE from you. The only thing that's clear is your lack of clarity.

what should i do what is the best method to spread information

14 hours ago, Phi for All said:

I don't think anyone here has the time to drag the information necessary for a ToE from you. The only thing that's clear is your lack of clarity.

what should i do what is the best method to spread information

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, fibonacii1.601836 said:

what should i do what is the best method to spread information

You'll only get that help if the information is deemed worthwhile. We're still looking for the information you wish to spread.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, fibonacii1.601836 said:

our world is based on a fundamental interaction that interaction is base of everything 

time,space,mater..... comes from this interaction

And yet you don't say what this fundamental interaction is, AGAIN. Do you see how hard it would be to figure out what you're talking about? Are we going to have to figure out the right questions to ask in order to gain information from you?

1 hour ago, fibonacii1.601836 said:

first of all  you need to know that nothing dont exist  

This is beginning to sound like you learned SOME bits of science, but made things up to fill the gaps in your knowledge. VERY bad form, since the explanations derived this way make sense only to you. You need to use mainstream science and the scientific method when discussing ideas like this, to make sure your concepts match observation.

1 hour ago, fibonacii1.601836 said:

speed of light is a speed limitation for things that exist in time-space contiunium

there is not only 3 spatial dimension they 

What does a 4th spatial dimension do, exactly? Do you have any evidence for dimensions above the 3 we observe? 

And why would light behave differently in higher dimensions? Why don't we observe it behaving in a way that supports your idea?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, fibonacii1.601836 said:

our world is based on a fundamental interaction that interaction is base of everything 

Interaction between what? And what is the nature of the interaction?

3 hours ago, fibonacii1.601836 said:

first of all  you need to know that nothing dont exist  

Sometimes a double negative makes sense this doesn’t. You mean “everything exists”?

3 hours ago, fibonacii1.601836 said:

there is not only 3 spatial dimension they 

How many are there? What is the evidence for this?

1 hour ago, fibonacii1.601836 said:

you decide if that information is impotant

What information? Unless you provide some information we can’t decide if it might be important. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, fibonacii1.601836 said:

speed of light is a speed limitation for things that exist in time-space contiunium

there is not only 3 spatial dimension they 

This also seems to suggest that "things" exist outside spacetime, in spatial dimensions we don't observe. How do they exist without being subject to the geometry we observe the rest of the universe following? Is there a way to observe them that doesn't involve standard spacetime? 

Since you won't explain your concept, can I assume you've found some resonance with mathematical ratios and the patterns they pose (humans love a good pattern), and have chosen to force this to be a fundamental interaction upon which the universe turns? Many have suggested similar things, but all fail to support this notion with evidence. Do you have anything that supports your ideas better than the array of theories science has been researching for the last several centuries to explain what we observe?

Our basic ToE question is, Can you use your theory to calculate the height of a geostationary orbit? If you can't, current mainstream theory is the winner.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I hurry to say this theory
if I say the logical and mathematical proofs
there is a great chance that the date of work will be taken from my own hands
respect that some people do not accept the given visions without clear evidence and experiments
it would be absurd to try to convince you with words so I hope that during the winter I can officially present it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

23 hours ago, fibonacii1.601836 said:

with spreading information

Once your theory passes peer review and gets some experimental support others will probably do the job for you for free. I'm confident that verifiable evidence for more than three spatial dimensions would be a rather large discovery. 

 

23 hours ago, fibonacii1.601836 said:

and matematical argument

I'll try to help, using what is known at this time:

definitions:
X=the amount of information provided by OP regarding the theory
Y=the amount of information required to have a meaningful discussion about the theory

argument:

X<Y

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Ghideon said:

I'll try to help, using what is known at this time:

definitions:
X=the amount of information provided by OP regarding the theory
Y=the amount of information required to have a meaningful discussion about the theory

argument:

X<Y

90% of information is not published and theory is not ready 

On 16.12.2018 at 7:28 PM, fibonacii1.601836 said:

i create a theory that can explain everything but i need help

it my fault posting this thing i dont know that expect . . . .

only thing that i need is a place were i can post it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, fibonacii1.601836 said:

there is a great chance that the date of work will be taken from my own hands

Why do you think that? Has it ever happened with a scientific theory?

17 minutes ago, fibonacii1.601836 said:

90% of information is not published and theory is not ready 

When you have completed the other 90% and published the theory in a peer reviewed journal, come back and let us know. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Strange said:

Why do you think that? Has it ever happened with a scientific theory?

to be in my place what to do 

 

3 minutes ago, Strange said:

When you have completed the other 90% and published the theory in a peer reviewed journal, come back and let us know. 

with this words you mean that i dont have any ToE ?

let it be so 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, fibonacii1.601836 said:

to be in my place what to do 

Publish it. That’s what scientists do. 

1 minute ago, fibonacii1.601836 said:

with this words you mean that i dont have any ToE ?

Who can tell. All you have done is make few vague, and fairly meaningless, statements. You have refused to answer questions or explain what you are talking about. So if you have a theory, you are doing an excellent job of pretending that you don’t. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.