what is the colored dansing/flickering patterns i see in dark?

a image i drawed of my diferent hallucinations i got this morning whenn i stared on a dark wall. i never had them before. it lasted in about 15 minutes. i do not use drugs. what can it be? (see image)

_20181213_081228.JPG

Edited by monjanse
i forgot something.

1 hour ago, monjanse said:

a image i drawed of my diferent hallucinations i got this morning whenn i stared on a dark wall. i never had them before. it lasted in about 15 minutes. i do not use drugs. what can it be? (see image)

_20181213_081228.JPG

If they keep happening see a doctor.

2 hours ago, monjanse said:

Do you see them always now, when you look at a dark well? Or was it only temporary? And if you look at a bright wall you do not see them? And another question: are they moving? And how? Are the patterns jut moving chaotically, or do movements repeat? And if they repeat, what is the period? 

9 minutes ago, Eise said:

Do you see them always now, when you look at a dark well? Or was it only temporary? And if you look at a bright wall you do not see them? And another question: are they moving? And how? Are the patterns jut moving chaotically, or do movements repeat? And if they repeat, what is the period? 

i dont see them in bright walls. it is only in episodes. it happened first time today. i dont see them always. they was moving like dancing strobe lighth without the strobe but with dancing and disapeared and came back and disapeared on and on in unregular patterns the about 15 minutes it was going on. the yellowgreen balls on the image i drawed, was floating and got bigger and floated over my eyes, most the purple was on my right eye. the purple zigzag was formating in shapes and the white dots was flickering and strobing.

2 hours ago, DirtyChai said:

I see women dancing and flipping people off. . .

BTW, it doesn't mean anything and is normal if you haven't used LSD in the past. 

Get on with your life, mate. . .

sorry for annoying you.

OK, you did not answer all my questions, but based on your descriptions I have two guesses:

1. Lymphatic pressure on your eyeballs. This is periodic, in my case with a period of about 5-7 seconds. Retinal cells that might fire under pressure of course cause activity in your visual cortex. What I see are big blurry spots of yellow and blue, that move rhythmically with this period of 5-7 seconds. I am only aware of them being in the dark, or staring at something so that I do not recognise anything anymore. Your eyes only can see when the image on the retina moves. When nothing moves, then it becomes possible to see these 'flying colours'. However this does not explain the smaller spots you see.
  2. A pre-stage of migraine. Many migraine patients see what is called an 'aura' (no, no connection with new age humbug), see Wikipedia

So I would say, if you do not see these phenomena anymore, then it was probably an aura (did you feel sick, by the way? Often it is also a pre-stage of migraine.) If you always have them, then I assume it was just the first time you noticed these phenomena, and you have nothing to worry about. It belongs to life as many people have a tinnitus, which is an auditory illusion instead of a visual one.

If it really disturbs you, or becomes worse then definitely see a doctor. Otherwise, just enjoy it when you see it.

Edited by Eise

2 minutes ago, Eise said:

OK, you did not answer all my questions, but based on your descriptions I have two guesses:

1. Lymphatic pressure on your eyeballs. This is periodic, in my case with a period of about 5-7 seconds. Retinal cells that might fire under pressure of course cause activity in your visual cortex. What I see are big blurry spots of yellow and blue, that move rhythmically with this period of 5-7 seconds. I am only aware of them being in the dark, or staring at something so that I do not recognise anything anymore. Your eyes only can see when the image on the retina moves. When nothing moves, then it becomes possible to see these 'flying colours'. However this does not explain the smaller spots you see.
  2. A pre-stage of migraine. Many migraine patients see what is called an 'aura' (no, no connection with new age humbug), see Wikipedia

So I would say, if you do not see these phenomena anymore, then it was probably an aura (did you feel sick, by the way? Often it is also a pre-stage of migraine.) If you always have them, then I assume it was just the first time you noticed these phenomena, and you have nothing to worry about. It belongs to life as many people have a tinnitus, which is an auditory illusion instead of a visual one.

If it really disturbs you, or becomes worse then definitely see a doctor. Otherwise, just enjoy it when you see it.

ok. i dindt got headace or sickness after the hallucinations. but i see the car lights as stars also. that is always and started a week ago. and i see the colors in only dark walls and dancing blue "flies" when i looking at the sky (not at the sun).

Or 

37 minutes ago, Eise said:

I have two guesses:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/cheryl-g-murphy/why-do-i-see-patterns-when-i-close-my-eyes_b_7597438.html

https://zidbits.com/2013/03/what-are-the-colors-you-see-when-you-shut-your-eyes/

Edited by dimreepr

54 minutes ago, monjanse said:

ok. i dindt got headace or sickness after the hallucinations. but i see the car lights as stars also. that is always and started a week ago. and i see the colors in only dark walls and dancing blue "flies" when i looking at the sky (not at the sun).

Well, I gave you the two phenomena I know of from my own experience. Again, if it disturbs you, or if you are worried, go see an (eye) doctor.

Oh, btw, I know dancing blue flies too: It happens when the pressure in your head increases, e.g. on the toilet doing big but heavy business (if you know what I mean...). If you see them normally, without any mechanical stress on your head, then it really might be a sign that something is wrong. then definitely go see a doctor.

Edited by Eise

8 minutes ago, Eise said:

Well, I gave you the two phenomena I know of from my own experience. Again, if it disturbs you, or if you are worried, go see an (eye) doctor.

Oh, btw, I know dancing blue flies too: It happens when the pressure in your head increases, e.g. on the toilet doing big but heavy business (if you know what I mean...). If you see them normally, without any mechanical stress on your head, then it really might be a sign that something is wrong. then definitely go see a doctor.

ok. thank you. but the blue flies occures when im not push. my doctor did asked for a eyedoctor last week, so im going to a eyedoctor very soon. my doctor looked in my eyes reflex and they was normal.

Just now, monjanse said:

ok. thank you. but the blue flies occures when im not push. my doctor did asked for a eyedoctor last week, so im going to a eyedoctor very soon. my doctor looked in my eyes reflex and they was normal.

Well, at least the eye doctor can also measure the eye pressure (I assume, I do not know where you live), and look at your retina, and what else. Would you mind to report here what it is, when you know it?

1 minute ago, Eise said:

Well, at least the eye doctor can also measure the eye pressure (I assume, I do not know where you live), and look at your retina, and what else. Would you mind to report here what it is, when you know it?

yes i will do.

7 hours ago, monjanse said:
10 hours ago, DirtyChai said:

BTW, it doesn't mean anything and is normal if you haven't used LSD in the past. 

Get on with your life, mate. . .

sorry for annoying you.

I apologize for coming across that way. 

It was a failed attempt to ease any anxiety that you may have.

I was just saying that it's probably normal and nothing to worry about.  See Phosphenes and CEV

I'm glad you're going to the doctor tho.  Hopefully it's nothing serious.