I was just looking for trouble ... ethics?

coffeesippin

Yes.  I posted part of a chapter of the bible book of Revelation.  That's called looking for trouble.  The Revelation contains all the troubles of the world right now, with more to come, all the poison lakes and rivers and oceans .. the scorching and firey deaths of Global Warming .. the coming nuclear war from the angels in the Euphrates River running through Syria, Iraq, Iran .. one third of men killed in one hour by fire and smoke and brimstone.  It's there in the Revelation.  But satan doesn't want it talked about because 'fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.'  Someone might repent, get their soul saved, go to heaven when the missile fly and the bombs fall.  Satan doesn't want us in heaven.  Well, Jesus "died for the sins of the whole world, not just those who believe."  So satan fails.  We'll all be in heaven.  That would sure take fear away, wouldn't it.  Let the bombs fall .. I'm going to heaven because of Jesus Christ.  (Though I won't be around this forum much longer if some people have their way, which they probably will.)   See you here, there, or in the air.   Behave yourself Strange.  Nice to have known you Swan.  Cheerio Phi.  And to all the rest including HyperValent I say a Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

Edited by coffeesippin
misspelled war as way .. Jesus is the way.

26 minutes ago, coffeesippin said:

Yes.  I posted part of a chapter of the bible book of Revelation.  That's called looking for trouble.  The Revelation contains all the troubles of the world right now, with more to come, all the poison lakes and rivers and oceans .. the scorching and firey deaths of Global Warming .. the coming nuclear war from the angels in the Euphrates River running through Syria, Iraq, Iran .. one third of men killed in one hour by fire and smoke and brimstone.  It's there in the Revelation.  But satan doesn't want it talked about because 'fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.'  Someone might repent, get their soul saved, go to heaven when the missile fly and the bombs fall.  Satan doesn't want us in heaven.  Well, Jesus "died for the sins of the whole world, not just those who believe."  So satan fails.  We'll all be in heaven.  That would sure take fear away, wouldn't it.  Let the bombs fall .. I'm going to heaven because of Jesus Christ.  (Though I won't be around this forum much longer if some people have their way, which they probably will.)   See you here, there, or in the air.   Behave yourself Strange.  Nice to have known you Swan.  Cheerio Phi.  And to all the rest including HyperValent I say a Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

Hey coffeesippin, this is a science forum. Why are you preaching these things here? You are more than  welcome to stay as long as you abide by the forum rules. 

I am a bit confused on why you feel victimised. Frankly you posts might disturb some who follow a different faith or even the ones who follow the same one.

Please think where you are before posting if you react in such a way to criticism.

1 minute ago, Silvestru said:

Hey coffeesippin, this is a science forum. Why are you preaching these things here? You are more than  welcome to stay as long as you abide by the forum rules. 

I am a bit confused on why you feel victimised. Frankly you posts might disturb some who follow a different faith or even the ones who follow the same one.

Please think where you are before posting if you react in such a way to criticism.

Sil .. I've been the enemy here since I said I have doubts about BB .. that made me retarded in some minds here, then when I said I believe the bible that sealed the retarded label.  Why am I preaching here?  Because it appears my time is done on the forum even though I tried to obey the rules .. but I also asked for improvement in moderation because one member especially was running amok like a loose canon .. a relative of someone it seems .. lewd, obnoxious, insulting, obscene .. but scot free to do whatever BeeCee wants BeeCee gets. So .. I was being shown the door .. I'll go out preaching thank you.  

Different faith?  People who have faith in God don't mind preaching at all.  Consensus scientists who believe it's their way or the high way are the ones who hate new ideas here.