Do batteries increase milliamp as long as there is a load?

DARK0717

12 minutes ago, DARK0717 said:

The thing is if we could get two coils to run in to a loop, that will get it to not require a power source, but instead run on its own but the dangerous part is the energy must be released or else it will just keep on stacking energy infinitely or to the maximum the coil can take.

Nonsense.

As we have gone from questions to full-on crackpot, I will suggest this is moved to the appropriate place.

2 minutes ago, DARK0717 said:

What im trying to say with "It amplifies power" is that its purpose (the coil) is to amplify power/energy

That might be its purpose, but it doesn't do it.

16 minutes ago, DARK0717 said:

The thing is if we could get two coils to run in to a loop, that will get it to not require a power source, but instead run on its own but the dangerous part is the energy must be released or else it will just keep on stacking energy infinitely or to the maximum the coil can take.

You could build this, extract some of the power to stop it getting dangerous and sell that power to your local electricity company.

Why isn't everyone (who believes this nonsense) doing this? Why isn't the electricity company doing this? I'm sure they would love to just have a couple of coils to give them free energy instead of having to pay for coal/oil/nuclear fuel.

49 minutes ago, Strange said:

Nonsense.

As we have gone from questions to full-on crackpot, I will suggest this is moved to the appropriate place.

That might be its purpose, but it doesn't do it.

You could build this, extract some of the power to stop it getting dangerous and sell that power to your local electricity company.

Why isn't everyone (who believes this nonsense) doing this? Why isn't the electricity company doing this? I'm sure they would love to just have a couple of coils to give them free energy instead of having to pay for coal/oil/nuclear fuel.

yes uve got a point, its potential is the very reason why I tried it out in the first place

Well, it increased the mA of a very used battery and the point in which it has to warm up, well its pretty warmed up before I tested with the LED which therefore I can conclude that the milliamp increase isn't a coincidence or because of the status of the battery or I can just say it does its purpose, since its a small model, it wont do much just like the bigger ones

Edited by DARK0717

7 hours ago, DARK0717 said:

You clearly have no information about the coil do you? The coil is NOT a transformer, or a not a transformer alone. ... Basically it amplifies power.

I have only the information on display- and in the soundtrack of- the video.

I see them construct a complicated array of bits of wire. And I hear them say they connect one coil to an amplifier (and I also see that there's a signal generator which seems to be driving the amp) and I see that they connect a load- a group of LEDs to the other coil. And I see them light up.

There's no indication of the power applied or delivered, so it is impossible to say if it amplifies or not.

However the laws of physics say it's impossible for it to do so.

You have been suckered.

22 hours ago, John Cuthber said:

I have only the information on display- and in the soundtrack of- the video.

I see them construct a complicated array of bits of wire. And I hear them say they connect one coil to an amplifier (and I also see that there's a signal generator which seems to be driving the amp) and I see that they connect a load- a group of LEDs to the other coil. And I see them light up.

There's no indication of the power applied or delivered, so it is impossible to say if it amplifies or not.

However the laws of physics say it's impossible for it to do so.

You have been suckered.

Ive done my homework and a lot of intensive research even those that correlate with the coil even for the smallest of correlation, I researched. 

1. did u research about it before you conclude that I have been suckered? or is it you who has been due to ignorance or probably laziness to not research something you don't understand?

2. If you've done some research, ull know why theres an amp, and oscilloscope, and the exact measurements of the input and output. Fun fact, im not your average guy in the backyard thinking that perpetual motion is possible, obviously, it doesn't, "The laws of physics say it doesn't", yes it doesn't, you cant create energy from nothing, and neither does the coil, the coil instead takes energy from its surroundings eg. atmosphere, ground energy, even people that go inside the room (which I forgot to mention, I have proven since the voltage changes depending on the person and how many is the person in the room) etc etc. that one might even say its "zero point energy" which is not entirely impossible unlike perpetual motion which is totally impossible as all things come to a halt even the sun will come to a halt which then makes the perpetuality of the earth come to a halt as well. You can conclude that I am not a suckered person, or an idiot because that I am not. Altho some mistakes here and there specially in the comments but what can I say, im merely human.

4 minutes ago, DARK0717 said:

which I forgot to mention, I have proven since the voltage changes depending on the person and how many is the person in the room

This probably gives a clue about how terrible your measurements are. We can't draw any conclusions from this shambolic experiment.

5 minutes ago, DARK0717 said:

one might even say its "zero point energy" which is not entirely impossible unlike perpetual motion which is totally impossible as all things come to a halt even the sun will come to a halt which then makes the perpetuality of the earth come to a halt as well.

Perpetual motion does not mean, literally, going on for ever. It just means running without a source of energy.

"Zero point energy" is an old favourite of free energy crackpots.

23 minutes ago, DARK0717 said:

The coil instead takes energy from its surroundings eg. atmosphere, ground energy, even people that go inside the room

Well, I hadn't done a lot of research.
But, now that I know you believe that,  know I am right.

You have been suckered.

And if your idea of doing an experiment involves trying to use a dead battery as a power source, the best I can say is that you are simply not equipped to do it well.

10 hours ago, John Cuthber said:

I think we should wait for some sort of explanation of why the power stations are not building these.

It should be funny.

Over to you DARK0717

They wont and they cant, the bigger bosses like the oil companies will do everything they can to shut these projects down coz their oil business will go down in a matter of weeks or other companies who rely on non free energy to get all the money they can. What should be funny is why does the rich companies want to get richer.

10 hours ago, John Cuthber said:

Well, I hadn't done a lot of research.
But, now that I know you believe that,  know I am right.

You have been suckered.

And if your idea of doing an experiment involves trying to use a dead battery as a power source, the best I can say is that you are simply not equipped to do it well.

The battery isn't dead, I said its mostly used and been stocked for almost a year, which you should've concluded that its almost drained but not dead.

I don't want to believe because I know my time will be wasted on such childish dreams, but I tell you, try to look more into it because right now, you are judging the book by its cover.

11 hours ago, Strange said:

This probably gives a clue about how terrible your measurements are. We can't draw any conclusions from this shambolic experiment.

Perpetual motion does not mean, literally, going on for ever. It just means running without a source of energy.

"Zero point energy" is an old favourite of free energy crackpots.

That's exactly what perpetual motion means. Going on forever without the source of energy.

Zero point energy is the quantum energy that drives electrons to move around without an external source, but that's not true coz that external energy is zero point energy which is not understandable as of today.  Zero point energy may also the one in charge of light reaching a fast speed. and much more. You can look at it like this, Zero point energy is the air, we cant see, but we know what it can do, we also feel it. And the coil being the wind turbines. Altho not excactly what it is but its the best I can say at the moment.

3 hours ago, DARK0717 said:

They wont and they cant, the bigger bosses like the oil companies will do everything they can to shut these projects down coz their oil business will go down in a matter of weeks or other companies who rely on non free energy to get all the money they can. What should be funny is why does the rich companies want to get richer.

Two things
1 Through what mechanism?

2 Japan.

No oil or coal to speak of. Plenty of money.
Are they using these magic coils?

Why not?

3 hours ago, DARK0717 said:

external energy is zero point energy which is not understandable as of today

Speak for yourself.

5 hours ago, DARK0717 said:

So why aren't the oil companies using this magic technology? They could avoid all the time and expense of exploring for diminishing oil reserves. And cut out the middleman by selling electricity instead of selling oil at a lower profit.

But also, how do they have the power to do this?

Zero point energy is the quantum energy that drives electrons to move around without an external source

No it isn't.

zero point energy which is not understandable as of today. 

It is perfectly well understood. Except by you and your fellow free-energy nuts.

Altho not excactly what it is but its the best I can say at the moment.

Maybe you should learn then, instead of making stuff up.

19 hours ago, Strange said:

So why aren't the oil companies using this magic technology? They could avoid all the time and expense of exploring for diminishing oil reserves. And cut out the middleman by selling electricity instead of selling oil at a lower profit.

But also, how do they have the power to do this?

No it isn't.

It is perfectly well understood. Except by you and your fellow free-energy nuts.

Maybe you should learn then, instead of making stuff up.

Why aren't they using this technology? They are already making so much money. Why would they even invest time and money on something they are unsure of. I know the rules of trade and I know they wont risk their money on something they think isn't worth while. Why aren't electric companies not using this tech. Same reason. They still wont invest money to something risky. Oil companies don't have the power? Yes they do. Where do electric companies get the electricity? From burning oil, coal. "How about the water turbines etc etc. Who owns them? The turbine companies. The electric companies pay the bigger companies to get paid by us and since those big companies are the root of energy trade then yes, they definitely have the power. A simple threat of cutting bonds and ties is enough to scare those electric companies to back off on projects and researches. Even I wont do it, but hey, I stand for myself and I have no company. The risk to reward ratio can be slim in things like this so its a risk but if you ask me, Its still a risk, but this is a financial risk Im willing to take because you guys haven't seen what ive seen.

ZPE is NOT well understood. The basis of this are one theories eg: quantum field THEORY, Einstein's theory of general relativity or special relativity, are theories proven, no, not yet, now tell me if theories are also WELL understood.

Ill give you what's well understood as an example of what is really well understood. 

The earth is round or an oblate spheroid.

Everything consist of molecules and molecules consist of atoms

Nutrients on Food

We breathe oxygen

There, now you tell me if these things aren't well understood. 

Maybe its you who should learn and NOT make things up. "It is perfectly well understood. Except by you and your fellow free-energy nuts."

In this case of you making me look stupid by thinking what your saying is completely true and saying false facts without doing intensive researches and tests into something that you said, I can therefore conclude that "We fellow free-energy nuts" more know about ZPE than you and anyone else. Why? Because we did more research about those things than anyone because we believe of the potential that people seem to ignore because of what other people higher than them said to them that these things are fake or impossible. Well guess what, even Tesla's teacher said AC IS IMPOSSIBLE, now look, AC power for the world.

22 hours ago, John Cuthber said:

Two things
1 Through what mechanism?

2 Japan.

No oil or coal to speak of. Plenty of money.
Are they using these magic coils?

Why not?

Speak for yourself.

Do you fully understand ZPE? Speak for myself? Did I claim to understand, if so I will quit this site and this project and admit for being stupid If I claimed or said I understand ZPE to its fullest.

Why not? Read Up

You can say no oil, but there is definitely coal. Heck even oil companies mine coal because coal is what powers most of the electricity today. You might say why don't we have coal burners in our house?? Yeah, amazing reasoning, ofcourse there are coal power plants.

Have you done your research on things like these to seemingly underestimate a mere person who just asks if such phenomenon (original question) is possible? Or are you just looking it up quickly in google and paste whatever you see, not learned?

Edited by DARK0717