Do batteries increase milliamp as long as there is a load?

DARK0717

I mentioned an earlier thread, I thought due to Capiert,about connecting D cells, but I can't find it at the moment.

However I did find this.

Have a quick look through it and see how the information is presented.

(look at the many pictures)

7 hours ago, Strange said:

How did you measure both voltage and current at the same time? (Talk about blood from a stone...)

Of course not. So I am trying to understand what you measured and how so we can come up with a better idea of what has gone wrong.

I don't know what the OP means by "cabinet" (I assumed a cupboard/closet, but that sounds weird now I think about it.) If it is a small box, then it could affect the temperature rise of the LED, coil, batteries, meter ...

So @DARK0717 what is this "cabinet" of which you speak?

There shouldn't be any switching transients. But god only knows what else the OP hasn't told us yet...

Ok, lemme tell you the whole thing, don't judge me coz of this. If you know about vortex coils, then good, if not, look it up. I tried to do one to really see if the energy amplification is true, so I did tried it out. I grabbed 2 D sized batteries, put it in series, then hooked the battery to the input line 1 and line 2 of the vortex coil (you may know this as ABHA coil) then hook the output line 1 line 2 of the coil to the LED. I did the tests for days to completely clarify that Im not seeing it wrong, and to ensure that, I put it in a large clothing cabinet with the door opened so that temperature wont change and made sure it wont get touched because slight movements to the contacts may cause disconnections, so only the alligator clips can be interacted with. And yes, I was not seeing it wrong, I already did more that 10 tests for about 3 weeks from now and I am not seeing it wrong. First tests was its only hooked to the multimeter for more than a day and those tests are with and without the coil and there was a slight increase in mA. I did the same for the LED as a heavier load and there it is, read up for the results. So, have I clarified enough? I hope I did, I couldn't answer your questions well earlier, im sorry, its because I was about to go to school and I was running quite late because I had to check the readings.

To reply about the batteries warming up and stuff a few comments ago. The batteries were already tested a couple times before the LED test so its probably warmed up as the tests lasted for days, straight, no turning off.

7 hours ago, Sensei said:

@DARK0717

Do you have two multimeters, one configured to measure voltage, and second one configured to measure current?

And they were all-the-time plugged into circuit with LED, and battery?

How advanced are you in electronics.. ?

I am not that advanced in electronics that's why Im asking the "question". I know the basics and some more above average stuff. And I was only using 1 multimeter because Ive already concluded that the voltage increases after a couple of very longs tests so I only measured milliamps because that's where the energy mostly matters. Higher voltage doesn't mean greater energy if the current isn't flowing sufficiently (amperage), right?

Edited by DARK0717

1 hour ago, DARK0717 said:

And I was only using 1 multimeter because Ive already concluded that the voltage increases after a couple of very longs tests so I only measured milliamps because that's where the energy mostly matters.

OK. So you did two experiments where you monitored the voltage and then for the rest you just measured current. Is that correct?

And you always used the same set of batteries?

I grabbed 2 D sized batteries, put it in series, then hooked the battery to the input line 1 and line 2 of the vortex coil (you may know this as ABHA coil) then hook the output line 1 line 2 of the coil to the LED.

As the only information online about such coils uscwritten by people who are insane, that doesn’t really help. 

Can you explain how the “input” and “output” lines are connected internally to the coil?

6 minutes ago, Strange said:

OK. So you did two experiments where you monitored the voltage and then for the rest you just measured current. Is that correct?

And you always used the same set of batteries?

As the only information online about such coils uscwritten by people who are insane, that doesn’t really help. 

Can you explain how the “input” and “output” lines are connected internally to the coil?

you see, the coil has 4 strands, it goes around a donut like frame, a toroidal shape, and those 4 strands meet back on the start so input l1 l2 is 2 strands, output l1 l2 are 2 strands, there should be 8 right, well the other 4, divided to 2, so its a pair, the end strand of pair 1 A goes to the start strand on pair 1 B, and pair 2 A end strand goes to start strand on pair 2 B. Yes, I used the exact same battery.

To object what you said, if you dig deeper into it, it will start to make more sense and less insane, I suggest looking well and deep into it. Ive read articles, forums, videos, more sites etc etc. so I pretty much know about 90% about this or more.

Edited by DARK0717

30 minutes ago, DARK0717 said:

you see, the coil has 4 strands, it goes around a donut like frame, a toroidal shape, and those 4 strands meet back on the start so input l1 l2 is 2 strands, output l1 l2 are 2 strands, there should be 8 right, well the other 4, divided to 2, so its a pair, the end strand of pair 1 A goes to the start strand on pair 1 B, and pair 2 A end strand goes to start strand on pair 2 B. Yes, I used the exact same battery.

I can only assume that means that there are four independent coils and you have connected them as two pairs in series, something like this:

Untitled.png.973d91af2bd64f8227428b3d2e5c10a8.png

But that does nothing to explain what you have measured.

35 minutes ago, DARK0717 said:

To object what you said, if you dig deeper into it, it will start to make more sense and less insane, I suggest looking well and deep into it. Ive read articles, forums, videos, more sites etc etc. so I pretty much know about 90% about this or more.

Trust me, homeopathy and horoscopes make more sense than that. (And they are both lies peddle by lunatics.)

And just another thought, doing this sort of experiment with batteries is a bad idea because it just brings so many more unknowns in: internal resistance, state f charge, varying output voltage, temperature/time dependence of all the above. I don't think we can draw any conclusions from your measurements. 

48 minutes ago, Strange said:

I can only assume that means that there are four independent coils and you have connected them as two pairs in series, something like this:

Untitled.png.973d91af2bd64f8227428b3d2e5c10a8.png

But that does nothing to explain what you have measured.

Trust me, homeopathy and horoscopes make more sense than that. (And they are both lies peddle by lunatics.)

And just another thought, doing this sort of experiment with batteries is a bad idea because it just brings so many more unknowns in: internal resistance, state f charge, varying output voltage, temperature/time dependence of all the above. I don't think we can draw any conclusions from your measurements. 

I forgot to mention that the 4 strands are 12 gauge and are intertwined, its about 3 meters, I twisted it using a  drill.

If the coil is voodoo, then why am I getting these results?

The same results also show when the only load is the multimeter but a smaller increase and its been tested for days, same for the LED but with a much more higher increase

if you would watch this video, this is exactly what I did, or u can skip to the end to see what im talking about on how it looks like

Edited by DARK0717

If the coil is voodoo, then why am I getting these results?

As I say, there are too many variables to even begin to guess. But just the fact you are using batteries as a power source invalidates most conclusions you might draw, without a lot of careful work.

I forgot to mention that the 4 strands are 12 gauge and are intertwined, its about 3 meters, I twisted it using a  drill.

I'm sure I have asked already: have you measured the resistance of the coil?

if you would watch this video

No. I rarely watch videos. I am certainly not going to waste my time on something like this.

If people like this had a source of magic free energy, why aren't they making vast amounts of money from it by selling energy and/or generators? Instead they are pulling people in to watch their videos and visit their websites so they can make money from advertising.

Edited by Strange
Spelling

1 hour ago, studiot said:

OK so I expect what you have is called a Joule Thief circuit which can be made with a Rodin coil (AKA vortex coil)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joule_thief

Interesting idea. But, so far, the OP has claimed that this is a purely passive circuit (apart from the LED).

If there is a transistor then that changes everything. So,  @DARK0717 have you omitted to mention the detail of a transistor in the circuit?

2 hours ago, studiot said:

1 hour ago, Strange said:

Interesting idea. But, so far, the OP has claimed that this is a purely passive circuit (apart from the LED).

If there is a transistor then that changes everything. So,  @DARK0717 have you omitted to mention the detail of a transistor in the circuit?

Its specifically the POE Vortex coil.  If you have the time to look it up from their site 1stopenergies.com, I made a replica of their mini version so that's what it almost look like, except mine only has 4 strands of 12 gauge and theirs have 48 which have a much much greater amplification potential.

There are no transistors, just the 3 things ONLY. Battery, Coil, Led. You can include the multimeter, that makes 4. No transistors. I don't have the budget and time to even get a transistor and I don't have the best soldering skills and even some electrical skills.

The joule thief is a voltage booster only, but in my case, its both the voltage AND milliamps that got boosted, or more accurately, increased or amplified. Its also on DC. 

Edited by DARK0717

16 hours ago, John Cuthber said:

I had a look.

It's  long winded way to make a bad transformer

So what?

You clearly have no information about the coil do you? The coil is NOT a transformer, or a not a transformer alone. The purpose of the coil is to have the path of least resistance and a bunch more explanation linking to more explanation. Basically it amplifies power. I don't like to use this term, but the term is overunity which is impossible but such a simple coil can accomplish this which made me try to find things out myself. And to the extent of testing for weeks, I found an answer. But I want to clarify if that answer the tests gave me is correct and Im sure u know what the question that I want to clarify is.

16 minutes ago, DARK0717 said:

You clearly have no information about the coil do you? The coil is NOT a transformer, or a not a transformer alone. The purpose of the coil is to have the path of least resistance and a bunch more explanation linking to more explanation. Basically it amplifies power. I don't like to use this term, but the term is overunity which is impossible but such a simple coil can accomplish this which made me try to find things out myself. And to the extent of testing for weeks, I found an answer. But I want to clarify if that answer the tests gave me is correct and Im sure u know what the question that I want to clarify is.

Get a secondhand 1 Farad capacitor, charge it up to 3V and use it to power your device. You won't have to wait long for it to stop working.

2 minutes ago, Carrock said:

Get a secondhand 1 Farad capacitor, charge it up to 3V and use it to power your device. You won't have to wait long for it to stop working.

clearly, the coil realies on a power source, the source still drains, but at a much much slower rate

1 minute ago, DARK0717 said:

clearly, the coil realies on a power source, the source still drains, but at a much much slower rate

You can keep the capacitor charged by feeding back to it a little of the power you've created.

30 minutes ago, DARK0717 said:

Basically it amplifies power. I don't like to use this term, but the term is overunity

Just now, Carrock said:

You can keep the capacitor charged by feeding back to it a little of the power you've created.

I cant just plug a capacitor into it, I will did a diode to prevent the current to go back, altho I don't know what specific diode it is yet 

Just now, studiot said:

So is the power source yet another thing you haven't told us about before ?

No. The thing is if we could get two coils to run in to a loop, that will get it to not require a power source, but instead run on its own but the dangerous part is the energy must be released or else it will just keep on stacking energy infinitely or to the maximum the coil can take. So at the moment, a power source is required, if the power source runs out of juice, be it batteries or the outlet, the coil will stop working, and IT MUST have a load in order to function or for the amplification to happen, that's atleast what I learned from my tests because the energy needs to flow into that specific geometry.

5 minutes ago, DARK0717 said:

No. The thing is if we could get two coils to run in to a loop, that will get it to not require a power source, but instead run on its own but the dangerous part is the energy must be released or else it will just keep on stacking energy infinitely or to the maximum the coil can take. So at the moment, a power source is required, if the power source runs out of juice, be it batteries or the outlet, the coil will stop working, and IT MUST have a load in order to function or for the amplification to happen, that's atleast what I learned from my tests because the energy needs to flow into that specific geometry.

I don't understand what you are saying.

Sure the question is very simple?

Is there a power source  of any description, other than the 2 D cells, connected to the circuit, either directly or indirectly?

1 minute ago, studiot said:

I don't understand what you are saying.

Sure the question is very simple?

Is there a power source  of any description, other than the 2 D cells, connected to the circuit, either directly or indirectly?

nah, just the batteries, nothing else

53 minutes ago, DARK0717 said:

You clearly have no information about the coil do you? The coil is NOT a transformer, or a not a transformer alone.

It is four windings on a core. It can act as a transformer, if you use it that way. It can act as an inductor with some resistance.

54 minutes ago, DARK0717 said:

Basically it amplifies power.

No it doesn't.

54 minutes ago, DARK0717 said:

But I want to clarify if that answer the tests gave me is correct

You are certainly not getting both a higher voltage and a higher current.

1 minute ago, Strange said:

It is four windings on a core. It can act as a transformer, if you use it that way. It can act as an inductor with some resistance.

No it doesn't.

You are certainly not getting both a higher voltage and a higher current.

What im trying to say with "It amplifies power" is that its purpose (the coil) is to amplify power/energy