I want to rebuild my house twice a year

fredreload

I want to rebuild my house twice a year, what service should I be looking for? These are brick houses, single floor. How much does it cost? Keep in mind I live in Taiwan so I need international builders. No 3D printing please, they are not developed enough, although I like the idea

Edited by fredreload

More detail needed.

‘Do you just need help with demolition and disposal? Are you looking to engage architects and designers? What sort of materials will you use, and what does transportation look like to get those materials onsite? Will you engage tradesmen, and for what tasks, and what level of expertise do you need? How busy is the local market and how does demand for workers compare to supply? Will the house be minimalist or high tech? How insulated and sealed will it be? How ornate? How big? How many bathrooms? How many levels? What type of HVAC? Will any heavy movers or cranes or diggers be required? How fast must the project be completed?

Then there are thousands of other questions... 

1 hour ago, fredreload said:

I want to rebuild my house twice a year, what service should I be looking for? These are brick houses, single floor. How much does it cost? Keep in mind I live in Taiwan so I need international builders. No 3D printing please, they are not developed enough, although I like the idea

I would suggest you look at a large size version of Lego...

I saw a 

8 hours ago, J.C.MacSwell said:

I would suggest you look at a large size version of Lego...

On a first read of the OP, this is what I thought he meant, that he wanted to be able to change his home layout around every year. This would be a great system.

For new builds every year (assuming fred wants to flip them), I saw a system that used plastic blocks like the above (the Lego fitting) to make molds for concrete walls, so the blocks can have the plumbing and electrical run through them while acting as insulation. It was pretty slick, and only seemed costly. You saved a lot of time on the build, and it made a lot of steps go much easier, so in the end it saved money. I think I saw it on an episode of To Build or Not To Build.

9 hours ago, J.C.MacSwell said:

I would suggest you look at a large size version of Lego.

There was just such a system in the 1960s and 1970s, I seem to remember they were called 'incablocks'

Though I can't find a net reference, there is still an inca plastics firm about.

Ya, well, what I want to complain is the fact that the housing cost is way too much. An average house here in Taiwan cost at least half a million. So I thought, the problem must be on the building cost. But my friend proved me wrong, he mentioned that it is the land cost that matters. No matter how many times you break and rebuild the house, it will be on the same piece of land. And since the land is limited, the land price will just keep going up. There is no stopping it.

Edited by fredreload

6 hours ago, fredreload said:

No matter how many times you break and rebuild the house, it will be on the same piece of land. 

I'm not sure what the problem is with this. You also didn't give us a reason why you "want to rebuild your house twice a year". Are you saying you want to build a brand new home in a different location every couple of years? Because there are lots of options if you want to build on the same plot but wish to change the layout. Oak frame is another good choice. It lays out a good "skeleton" for a house and provides all the load-bearing support, then you can change your interior walls whenever you like, such as when you marry, or start a family, and need different sized rooms.

6 hours ago, fredreload said:

And since the land is limited, the land price will just keep going up. There is no stopping it.

I'm confused. Are you saying you don't own the land you want to build on? In the OP, it sounds like you want to rebuild an existing house. And if you own the land, why are you complaining that it's gaining value?

It would have been extremely helpful if you'd actually responded to ANYONE'S questions in this thread, especially the first response you got. A few folks were interested enough to respond and we all got ignored. IMO, you write well but you don't actually DISCUSS very well. Online discussion requires you read responses; it's like listening when someone is talking. 

Ignoring for a moment the obvious lack of newly available land in Taiwan and the ever increasing cost of said land...

Perhaps this foldable movable house which can expand into a full living space within 10 minutes will get the job done: