What is the final product?

Uh_oh_oops

Try writing out the chemical formula for the reactants involved.

Do you have any thoughts on what the products will be?  I guess you know it is going to rust...  can you write the chemical formula for some of the products  like the rust?

I'm sorry but all I get is Fe(OH)3 + CH3COOH + H2O2 thus far. By the way I might add. That this is a home experiment to make something called conflict water, it is part of a hoodoo practice, for which I am a practioner. This is not for any educational purposes aside from my own personal knowledge. I used to know how to do chemical formulas but it has been SO LONG AGO. Mainly I'm curious about what it makes because of my history of chemistry knowledge. That and well it kinda exploded the bottom of its container this morning. Lol oops. That was my own stupidity for enclosing the container. I know vinegar and hydrogen peroxide create peracetic (sp?) acid. So, I know it creates some kind of gas that's evident. I've been curious about what the final product would be called. Also, what it's final chemical formula is. Sorry that's all I have. 

OK - I'm guessing you will get reaction of the iron with the water, the acid and the peroxide as 3 separate reactions taking place in the solution. If this is already done to make a certain product then maybe the products react further to give something else...  you put Iron Hydroxide as a chemical formula in your starting product, so presumably this is a product from the reaction with the peroxide maybe.  You might get a reaction from the acetic acid and the peroxide too - I think it forms an equilibrium between the acid the peroxide and something called peracetic acid. Maybe this reacts with the iron.  If you know the exact end product I could maybe balance the equation. As it is - I am sorry - but I don't think I know exactly what reaction is favoured. I might try googling it later if I get time.

7 minutes ago, Uh_oh_oops said:

hoodoo practice

what is the resulting solution supposed to do?  <_<

Okay... I know all that. I was hoping for a better answer. Thank you though for your attempt of assistance.

As for what it's used for.. Tbh that's no one's business. Although, to simply not be rude, I will only state that it's to end conflicts. (hence "conflict water" aka "war water"). Further details of its purpose? Look it up.. 

I simply stated it's purpose for me solely because I didn't want to misconstrue anyone thinking I am seeking test answers. So that way I would avoid people beating around a bush or trying to quiz me on how to do formulas and such. I asked a simple question, and I know the answer is simple to formulate. I tried to Google it and tbh it wasn't very helpful. 

Thank you for trying to help 

Edited by Uh_oh_oops