Going through a Bose Einstein Condensate(portal)

fredreload

A subatomic molecule is a portal. Because there are similar subatomic moleules making all of them connected. One indistinguishable from the other. For instance if you got two identical cups on the table, you dunno which one is your cup, and which one is my cup. But you cannot go through a subatomic particle, because it is too small, and it has an electric field. So you can condense it into a matter wave like Bose Einstein condensate and drop something through it?

1 hour ago, fredreload said:

A subatomic molecule is a portal. Because there are similar subatomic moleules making all of them connected. One indistinguishable from the other. For instance if you got two identical cups on the table, you dunno which one is your cup, and which one is my cup. But you cannot go through a subatomic particle, because it is too small, and it has an electric field. So you can condense it into a matter wave like Bose Einstein condensate and drop something through it?

My mistake, I think you need to become the matter wave for this to work. But at the subatomic core they are all the same.  I can't even figure out unit space don't ask me on this one

2 hours ago, fredreload said:

A subatomic molecule is a portal. 

!

Moderator Note

First of all, "subatomic molecule" makes no sense, since molecules are combinations of atoms.

Second, and more important, they are not portals. 

This is not the place to post science fiction. You need to support whatever conjecture you have made, not use it as a springboard to posit even more outlandish conjecture.