Nah I'm failing this whole forum

Keith Palmer

Xi ito phi gamma does and and I repeat does not prove quantum relativity and all of math physics and.models fails it's first and last proof due to the very first law of adherency to what constitutes that of approximation, it is just that any model given constraints and method is in turn that of a approximation 

Seriously 8x^N! has little to do with transpositional factors of parrellels of collodial representation  and yes base triangle approximations fail to any factoid carried over in base open ended 2 binomial variation and lastly but not least 1 is not an integer of a carrying power from 0 which approximates a circle using a box does 4-3-1 = 1

Why 8/2 = 4 and I just told you all 3 is a phallacy and 10.01 is not 12 even though 1+1 may seem to equal 2 it does not

Moderator who deleted my.last post I am removing you in truth even if you shallowly have prescence over this forum you never learned addition never mind theory

Goodbye

Math-god

What is open ended box 

/Delete 

Hack-sign