Rubber Johnny

radiohead

just, wow. This is just...I have no words

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/rubberjohnny.html

EDIT: I am guessing that I should put a warning here. This video is very psychologically un-nerving. If you don't like things like blair witch project, this is about 10000000x times worse. This has no gruesome pictures, no scary pop-ups, it's a video some very talented and twisted guys made. If you think it will be like the faces of death videos, it's not. It couldn't be farther from that. It is scary in the same way the X-Files was scary. This WILL give you a nightmare or two...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubber_Johnny

meh...

strange. not really freaking me out though...

and its not like im just not bothered by stuff, there are plenty of plain old horror movies that creep me out, but this just didnt do it.

definately made by someone very twisted though.

Oh man! I thought it was cool. You didn't have any warning on it at first, radiohead, so I figured contortionist...could be cool. Then it started playing. After having watched it a few times it's really, like yourdad said^, just sort of stupid. But at 4 in the morning in pitch black after not having slept for over two days it was really cool. I wish I could watch it again in that sort of unsuspecting, delerious state of mind.

Sounds like Aphex Twin to me. Not particularly scary/freaky. Like d22k said, he just want's to party :D. I take it no-one else on these boards ever watches 120 Minutes?

youre correct, its the same producer that did the video for "come to daddy", and aphex twin did the music for this vid =)

Oh man! I thought it was cool. You didn't have any warning on it at first, radiohead, so I figured contortionist...could be cool. Then it started playing. After having watched it a few times it's really, like yourdad said^, just sort of stupid. But at 4 in the morning in pitch black after not having slept for over two days it was really cool. I wish I could watch it again in that sort of unsuspecting, delerious state of mind.

That's when I watched it. Well, it was more about 1, but I had to sleep with some lights on... It's isn't that scray in the daylight.

Well, the first part kind of made me laugh. I thought it was a lemur or something making baby noises. I actually was kind of creeped out after that when it was sitting in the wheelchair making those weird noises. And when it turned into a music video until the end I was like eh, this is kind of dumb.