electrical engineers, HELP!!!

DARK0717

ill cut to the chase. how many watts can 50,000 rpm if hooked to a dynamo or a motor/generator??
what is the cheapest electricity frequency changer I can buy
why do I need an amplifier when doing coil stuff
in a coil, where do I plug in the 2 ends of the coil, my uncle said its line 1 and line 2. is it equivalent to positive and negative sides of a battery???

10 minutes ago, DARK0717 said:

how many watts can 50,000 rpm if hooked to a dynamo or a motor/generator??

It's impossible to tell from just information that you provided.

Dynamo will create direct current (DC), alternator will create alternating current.

11 minutes ago, DARK0717 said:

Do you want to change frequency of AC, right? Search for transformer in any electrical shop.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transformer

1 minute ago, Sensei said:

It's impossible to tell from just information that you provided.

Dynamo will create direct current (DC), alternator will create alternating current.

Do you want to change frequency of AC, right? Search for transformer in any electrical shop.

Thanks for the frequency changer, but I was thinking about the small circuit boards that has a dial and is hooked up to an amplifier.
Lets say 50k rpm on an ac generator, how many watts, volts, amps? and what is the formula?

1 hour ago, DARK0717 said:

Thanks for the frequency changer, but I was thinking about the small circuit boards that has a dial and is hooked up to an amplifier.
Lets say 50k rpm on an ac generator, how many watts, volts, amps? and what is the formula?

RPM is normally revolutions per minute. How doe this relate to a circuit board or an amplifier?

What sort of circuit board are you talking about? And what do you want to amplify?

How many watts, volts, amps for what?

Formula for what?

I have no idea what you are asking about.

in a coil, where do I plug in the 2 ends of the coil, my uncle said its line 1 and line 2. is it equivalent to positive and negative sides of a battery???

What sort of coil? For what purpose?

2 hours ago, Sensei said:
2 hours ago, DARK0717 said:

A transformer does not change the frequency of the a/c .

OP to do this you have to change the a/c energy into some other form and regenerate the a/c at the nerw desired frequency.

A full wave rectifier will produce a unidirectional ripple of twice the input frequency.

50 minutes ago, Strange said:

RPM is normally revolutions per minute. How doe this relate to a circuit board or an amplifier?

What sort of circuit board are you talking about? And what do you want to amplify?

How many watts, volts, amps for what?

Formula for what?

I have no idea what you are asking about.

What sort of coil? For what purpose?

2 minutes ago, studiot said:

A transformer does not change the frequency of the a/c .

OP to do this you have to change the a/c energy into some other form and regenerate the a/c at the nerw desired frequency.

A full wave rectifier will produce a unidirectional ripple of twice the input frequency.

ok, ok, I didn't intend to release my idea but im working on vortex mathematics. So I first need to understand how changing frequencies work and how to do it, then the convertion of rpm to electrical energy, and u get the idea. Basically im working on vortex coils or rodin coils.

Edited by DARK0717

9 minutes ago, DARK0717 said:

ok, ok, I didn't intend to release my idea but im working on vortex mathematics. So I first need to understand how changing frequencies work and how to do it, then the convertion of rpm to electrical energy, and u get the idea. Basically im working on vortex coils or rodin coils.

ScienceForums is not a pseudoscience site.

Here is one post from the rational skepticism debunking site

Have a laugh and then find something worthwhile and productive to study.

http://www.rationalskepticism.org/pseudoscience/rodin-coils-t28962.html

Wonder Device Gives Unlimited Power!

Brilliant Invention Suppressed by British Secret Service!

World’s energy shortage solved!

Details of an amazing invention have just been released after lying in secret files gathering dust for over 30 years in British Intelligence vaults. This Invention of the Century - one cannot call it less than that - draws energy from the fabric of space itself and consumes less than a tenth of the power that it produces.

The unorthodox German inventor - a Herr Coler (here) - who stumbled across this incredible effect in the late 1920’s after years of research, was ridiculed by his peers and rejected by the Nazi authorities. The details of the invention were confiscated after World War II by the British Secret Service and deemed worthy of suppression to protect business interests.

The Space Magnetic Energy Generator (SMEG) uses magnets and coils of wire to extract almost unlimited energy from the Earth’s very own magnetic field. How it actually works is under investigation but it is promised that a practical SMEG will be in production in the near future.

The first step will be to produce an Intermediate Technology SMEG - code named SMEGIT leading to the Operational and Fully Functional device - the SMEGOFF.

Late Breaking News on the SMEG device!

Our British scientists, located at a top secret research laboratory (this reporter has promised not to reveal its whereabouts) have succeeded in making the SMEG device small enough to fit into the palm of ones hand for low cost mass production. A well known manufacturer, who does not wish to be named, has expressed interest in producing the miniaturised SMEG. A company spokesperson informed me: “That by using an ordinary 1½ volt torch battery as the power source the user can, for instance, power a 60 watt bedside lamp for five hours or your transistor radio at full volume for up to 120 hours. The Miniaturised Appliance (MA), which we have named the SMEGMA, will be in the shops in time for Christmas”.

Latest developments.

A new audio amplification unit using the SMEG device has been developed and has been shown to have extraordinary Hi-Fi performance. The main feature of the new amplifier is its ability to convert, for example, Country & Western to total silence with zero distortion. A well known petroleum giant (a household name) has expressed an interest in this new concept as part of its program of diversification into other fields. The amplifier has been technically described as a High Energy Amplification Device (HEAD). This will mean that all Hi-Fi enthusiasts will be able to justifiably call themselves TOTAL SMEGHEADs.

Edited by studiot

ok, ok, I didn't intend to release my idea but im working on vortex mathematics.

You seem to have fallen prey to all sorts of numerology and pseudoscience.

There is no such thing as "vortex math" (as least, not as mathematics): http://www.goodmath.org/blog/2018/01/02/zombie-math-in-the-vortex/

So I first need to understand how changing frequencies work and how to do it

Electronic circuits use various ways of changing frequencies. This includes frequency doublers, phase locked loops, various types of modulation-based circuits or a purely digital approach. But none of this has anything to do with the sort of "free energy" nonsense you have been taken in by.

the convertion of rpm to electrical energy

There is no specific connection between rpm and electrical energy. It doesn't matter how fast you hula-hoop, you won't electrocute yourself.

I suggest you spend some time learning some basic science. There are some good resources online. Khan Academy is often mentioned (I have no experience of it). Maybe start another thread asking where you can learn the basics of physics and engineering.