Great news, climate change has existed for longer then the Earths climate

Menan

20 hours ago, Endy0816 said:

The climate doesn't normally do that at the end there...

paleo_CO2_2017_620.gif

We're already seeing the effects. Islands are disappearing. Short/Late winters, regular droughts, more northern hurricanes and brutal summers.

What kind of sign are you waiting for?

Actually 900 miles of ice melted from 20000 to 10000 years ago.  The weather channel was not there taking measurements either, so the graph is retard nonsense

19 hours ago, beecee said:

No reputable scientists has denied that climate change is a normal process due to irregularities etc in its orbital and rotational process. The facts are that human activity is adding to it. That is what we as a species is trying to lessen.

It's becoming quite common this sort of pretentious bravado from those that set out to invalidate science, with the usual dismal success..

I agree that reputable scientist say that humans are adding to climate change.  I also know that none of them have any verifiable evidence.  They always end up showing pollution, which is NOT climate change, it's pollution

16 hours ago, mistermack said:

It's pretentious to present the argument as wise scientists against moronic sceptics.

The fact is that climate science as a movement isn't an unbiased clinical body, it's a world of activists. All dissent has been eliminated.

And the other fact is that it's a brand new science with NO record of successfully forecasting the world climate. Absolutely nil. Zero. They are overclaiming their expertise by a huge margin. In fact most of the dire predictions have been wrong, so far. And the way that the theorised results of warming are always portrayed as negative is a joke. There are huge areas of the planet that might well benefit, or remain unaffected.

But anyway, I personally don't give a toss about GW, while no effort is being made to tackle the real cause, which is overpopulation. The carbon footprint for the whole population of the Earth is about 5 tons per year per person. About 350 tons in a lifetime. That's what one condom could save. Forget windmills, start with free condoms, if you want to make a difference. Birth control methods free to everyone on Earth would save far more carbon than windmills and solar panels, and the effect would multiply down the generations. 

In the medieval warm period, around the year 1,000, there were about 370 million people on Earth. Now there are over 7,000 million. Or to put it another way, in my lifetime, it's gone from 2,500 million to 7,000 million and rising fast.

There's your problem.

Well there you go again babbling about the year 1000, and forgetting that from 20000 years ago till 10000 years ago 900 miles of north south glaciation melted in North America.  Now clowns measure a few feet a year and scream that we are all going to die.  The god damn glaciers have been melting for 20,000 years, and the rate of melt has SLOWED massively at present

1 hour ago, Menan said:

I agree that reputable scientist say that humans are adding to climate change.  I also know that none of them have any verifiable evidence.  They always end up showing pollution, which is NOT climate change, it's pollution

For anyone to say scientists do not  have verifiable evidence, is rather clownish at best, and insidious at worst. 

Speaking of clowns in denial.........

Now clowns measure a few feet a year and scream that we are all going to die.  The god damn glaciers have been melting for 20,000 years, and the rate of melt has SLOWED massively at present

.https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/jun/13/antarctic-ice-melting-faster-than-ever-studies-show

https://chasingice.com/

6 hours ago, Ken Fabian said:

People ordinarily have a right to believe what they like, but if they hold positions of trust and responsibility ignoring or rejecting expert advice can be negligence. Should lives and fortunes be harmed, that can become criminal neglegence.

Bingo!

Edited by beecee