Can anyone find the cure for premature ejaculation

miraclem

( I have posted this in the biology section recently, but think this is a better section for it.)

I've done a lot of research and there is no all in cure for it.

Here are things that may have to do with it.

Sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system

pelvic floor muscles

anxiety

kegels/reverse kegels

I've been to those forums where people have this problem and try to resolve it, I thought maybe if I want into a more science educated forum, I'd find better answers if someone looked deep into what may be the problem.

-If it was anxiety/stress or the nervous system then alcohol should completely get rid of it during "Drunkness" but it doesn't it only helps by a minute or two.
-if it was the pelvic floor, maybe I haven't done enough exercises

-if it was anxiety then ive reduced it tremendously and only delayed it by a minute

-reverse kegels / kegels, i can't even pin point the spot. 

Someone make a device to see what happens to do the body, when sex begins for premature ejaculators.

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 7:48 AM, miraclem said:

I've done a lot of research and there is no all in cure for it.

There are many causes so an all in cure can't exist.

I have a neuromuscular disease and premature ejaculation, probably due to damaged neurons and problematic blood  circulation.

There are condoms with a neuromuscular blocking or numbing agent. Do those condoms help?

What's your BMI?

Edited by Itoero

• 2 weeks later...

It has been said that alcohol is an excellent prohibitor of ejaculation. The key of course is knowing how much.

More to the point, my neighbor, taking Hydrocodone, stated ejaculation was not possible when dosed, it was "wonderful". 

In my case, having perfected "edging" to a near-science while still quite young, P.E. is something I can only imagine.......