So are quantum entangled or teleported particles instantly there

Menan

15 hours ago, Menan said:

I do not establish such things, but the current best estimate for an entanglement speed is three trillion meters per second or four times light speed.  So somebody dig up Albert and have him start the whole thing over.  Effectively instantaneous between any two Earth points

https://futurism.com/chinese-physicists-measure-speed-of-quantum-entanglement-2/

As I noted before, that is not the speed of entanglement (which, as I observed, is a phrase that does not make sense). That is the speed of the loss of entanglement. Entanglement is the process by which the entanglement of particles is created. It would be the speed of information travel, if one were to (wrongly) assume that the measurement of one particle conveyed information to its partner. But you are talking about the speed at which entanglement is destroyed, and the time lag between the measurement of one state and acquiring the knowledge of the other state. Which is zero. 

• 2 weeks later...