Natural way to grow taller than your potential height?

6431hoho

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with other posts, its dangerous to take things like this after looking at one I realized they are all scams just based on the titles alone even if I opened the cite the thing that gives it away as a scam is that there are no pages its just one ad, as soon as you click on it it would either make you stuck on the page or the page shows up asking credit card information, these pages are very dangerous. There's nothing that can make you grow taller if you are an adult and you are well nourished, we are programmed to grow a certain amount and then stop.

• 3 months later...

I've personally tried everything under the sun and don't really have any success stories with supplements or GH. I rely heavily on height insoles or shoe lifts to help me look taller. I've tried them all and the best ones are from www.addheight.com if anyone is interested.

Edited by Jenachi

• 7 months later...

It's quite a tough area to figure out, they say stretching could work but that really just keeps your spine at its original position, scoliosis , repetitive desk work and poor posture will curve the spine reducing your peak growth. But what I've found worked well without any stimulents or growth hormones is shoe lifts, height increasing insoles, pretty much instant height growth with no serious repercussions, these worked well for me, Height Increasing Insoles im sure there are others as well.

Hi

I'm 15, 5"9 and am about 159 pounds. I wanted to know how i can get taller naturally to at least 6 foot so I visited some websites.

Few of the sites I visited are:

www.heightmax.com

www.heightboosting.com

www.growtaller.net

www.tobetaller.com

All of these sites seem fake and dangerous but I'm not sure. Have any of you used these or have betteer suggestions to grow taller?

Only thing I know of is hormones and implants and will require doctors approval and probably approval from your insurance plan. And if you not crazy short or some major health or psychology problem most doctors will not sign off on it.

Even with hormones and implants it not quite like star trek type medicine when it comes to cosmetics. We don't quite live in star trek type medicine yet when comes to changing body cosmetics like changing skin color, height, eye color, longer penis.

There are lot of really short people in world. Just like you can get some really tall people in world.

Well food and diet help but lot of it is hormones and genes. This may change in future when they know how to change the person genes.

• 11 months later...
On 2005-07-22 at 4:28 PM, 6431hoho said:

Hi

I'm 15, 5"9 and am about 159 pounds. I wanted to know how i can get taller naturally to at least 6 foot so I visited some websites.

Few of the sites I visited are:

http://www.heightmax.com

http://www.heightboosting.com

http://www.growtaller.net

http://www.tobetaller.com

All of these sites seem fake and dangerous but I'm not sure. Have any of you used these or have betteer suggestions to grow taller?

Well unfortunately medical science is not that advance when comes to things like getting taller, no gray hair, lack of hair loss, wrinkled and looking old. You best finding a cosmetic doctor deal with things like that.

So the doctor is limited because of the knowledge and treatment when comes to getting taller, no gray hair, lack of hair loss, wrinkled and looking old.

Rich pop stars and rich movies stars paid lots of money and they still look old, gray hair and lack of hair and wrinkles!!! Well cosmetic is billion dollar industry we still have no cure to gray hair, lack of hair loss, wrinkles and just looking old!!!

Being tall is mostly how well you eat being baby, kid and teen and your parents if they they are tall. Yes there some hormones that can make you taller but you will not be able to get this of the internet legally as you will need to see your doctor to get it.

All ads you see on the internet are that, ads that claim to work but do not work.

Edited by nec209

Feed up.  You will continue to grow until your mid 20s.  Consider a high protein high carbo low fat diet.  Consider doubling the amount you eat.  Also consider a dedicated rigorous physical fitness program.  Range of motion.  Flexibility.  Articulation.  Light weights.  Lots of running.

Don't forget all the veges and greens.

Perhaps the best thing you can do right now is get a good professional sports medicine consult.  Pay the money.  If you have the infrastructure, consider a good athletic club membership.  It might be quite possible to gain several inches and lots of weight within 6-8 years.

School athletic clubs or team sports are good.

Seems diet and exercise triggers body growth?  You want to be tall skinny and muscular.  Go for the well fed long distance runner build.  Don't forget the swimming if you have the means to do so.  Cardio fitness is more important than big muscles.  You can do this if you wanna.

8 hours ago, HB of CJ said:

Feed up.  You will continue to grow until your mid 20s.  Consider a high protein high carbo low fat diet.  Consider doubling the amount you eat.  Also consider a dedicated rigorous physical fitness program.  Range of motion.  Flexibility.  Articulation.  Light weights.  Lots of running.

He wants to grow taller, not wider.

• 2 months later...
On 8/7/2017 at 10:51 AM, HB of CJ said:

Feed up.  You will continue to grow until your mid 20s Consider a high protein high carbo low fat diet.  Consider doubling the amount you eat.  Also consider a dedicated rigorous physical fitness program.  Range of motion.  Flexibility.  Articulation.  Light weights.  Lots of running.

Don't forget all the veges and greens.

Perhaps the best thing you can do right now is get a good professional sports medicine consult.  Pay the money.  If you have the infrastructure, consider a good athletic club membership.  It might be quite possible to gain several inches and lots of weight within 6-8 years.

School athletic clubs or team sports are good.

Seems diet and exercise triggers body growth?  You want to be tall skinny and muscular.  Go for the well fed long distance runner build.  Don't forget the swimming if you have the means to do so.  Cardio fitness is more important than big muscles.  You can do this if you wanna.

I reached my full height at 14yrs old. Most online sources indicate that males typically reach full height between 13-17yrs of age. I am sure some people continue to grow after that but it isn't common. I have not known anyone who continued to grow into their mid 20's.

On Friday, July 22, 2005 at 5:22 PM, 6431hoho said:

I'm concerned because I dont get taller anymore just heavier. Plus, taller guys always get the most respect (stupid, but true) and has the advantage of never being challenged to a fight. I always wanted to dunk too, but I'm too short :(

Height doesn't always intimidate someone looking for a fight.  The best way to deal with that is to lift weights to bulk up and become adroit in reality based Martial Arts.

At my old MMA dojo a new guy came in and for some reason thought he could thrash me about (he continously tried to stare me down and talk trash to me) despite me being cordial to him the entire time he was in.  He was a former Marine with a yellow belt in Jiu Jitsu; stood 6'4 and was 250lbs of muscle.  I'm 5'9 (average height) and was 250 as well but from fat.  Looking at us it would be easy to assume he would trolloped me.  As soon as the match started, we locked up I immediately tapped him out with a choke.  We started again and I tapped him out just as fast with another choke.   After that he tried to pull guard but I passed it, took his back again, and neck cranked him.  Pretty much the entire time I dominated him and afterwards he wanted no piece of me and tried to avoid partnering up with me again.  

After the grappling portion of class was over he didn't bother to stay for Muay Thai citing exhaustion.  His exact words were "I thought I was in shape but after this I realize I'm not."  He never came back and our teacher jokingly said I scared him off.  LOL

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi guys, I'm a 5'6, 16 boy. My dad is 5'5 and my mom is 5'0 . Will I reach 5'9. I wanna have a height of at least 5'8. Is it possible. Can I push my potential height limit? If you know anything, please let me know, it would be very helpful. Thanks 

9 minutes ago, SoyuzKadel said:

Hi guys, I'm a 5'6, 16 boy. My dad is 5'5 and my mom is 5'0 . Will I reach 5'9. I wanna have a height of at least 5'8. Is it possible. Can I push my potential height limit? If you know anything, please let me know, it would be very helpful. Thanks 

I wanna be superman, it would be very helpful...