Does postgraduate education in Computer science worth?

TechGuy123

Hi i am undergraduate student in Computer science and i was thinking about postgraduate education in Artificial intelligence mainly or Computer security.
Does it worth in your opinion?
I am willing to read alone about technologies since i am programming since i was 14 years old using courses from the web so there is no problem in understanding things from courses.
Generally im good in learning using google / internet and sometimes i perform better by using internet sources.
I think the postgraduate im thinking about attending is named Master, MSc etc.
What's your opinion?

I have worked in computing/electronics all my life. All the teams I have worked with have included some people with PhDs, some with masters degrees, some with bachelors, and some with no formal qualifications at all (that includes me). 

So I don't think there is any clear answer to this. It depends whether you prefer to study or work. What sort of work you want to do. Etc.

12 minutes ago, Strange said:

I have worked in computing/electronics all my life. All the teams I have worked with have included some people with PhDs, some with masters degrees, some with bachelors, and some with no formal qualifications at all (that includes me). 

So I don't think there is any clear answer to this. It depends whether you prefer to study or work. What sort of work you want to do. Etc.

Basically i want to do serious jobs.

Some people state that Msc's are not that important in a person's carrier and that personal work is what really matters.

I am thinking about studying home due to time efficiency but im scared that the absence of degree may close me doors.

To be honest im a bit talented in this field i did some full stack web developer jobs when i was 14 years old etc

What about you? if you could go past in the time would you get at least a degree or something like MSc?