How can I become extremely famous ? I want step by step details in the answers.

Antony Howard Stark

Hey guys.  Nice to be back. Well actually I want to become a very popular person in life. Currently I don't have the financial basis and hence I would like to do some part time work which can help me earn bitcoins. Does anyone have such work ? Well other answer may include some other methods for becoming popular and rich. I know it takes hard work so you all can give me suggestions as to where can I chanel like my hard work

Do something no one has done before or find improvements to things such as in the fields of: Art, Science, Invention/Engineering, Fashion etc

I would take invention as the best one cause you could always sell it to a company with out buying  a patent. And you will become rich and famous for it if your invention is a ground breaking one.

That is just an idea from me I am not really an expert on this cause in real life I am a nobody.

3 hours ago, Antony Howard Stark said:

Well actually I want to become a very popular person in life.

Listen to others. Take a genuine interest in their lives and family. Do small things within your means to help make their lives better. Introduce the people you know to each other. Cultivate a caring personality. 

How can I become extremely famous ?

It's very easy.. Discuss with me.. and people will remember you after centuries or millennials, that you discussed with me.. ;)

ps. You won't get any money for it... and you won't become famous during this life..

Currently existing "stars", "celebrities", "religious leaders" and "politicians" will be "nobody" in XXII century, or even in second part of XXI.. Nobody will hear about them, except a few historians and librarians..

1 hour ago, John Cuthber said:

Famous isn't the same as popular.

A mass murderer is likely to become famous.

The first time, in your life, I am agreeing with you. That's why in some countries there are no revealed names of the sentenced criminals to the public audience (but juridical system must be completely independent from politicians).. There are serial-murderers-to-be who copy their "masters".. They are even writing mails to their "masters" asking for "details" (visiting them in jail, or court).. It has even name "copycat"..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copycat_crime

(I told FBI, to take special attention, to people who are visiting mass murderers court cases many years ago.. some of them are copycats-to-be)

Some people (politicians, judges, lawyers) want to use obsolete ostracism against crime committing people (and revealing the all details about them), while it works for some "normal people" without mental problems, but it does not work against people with mental problems. They are committing crimes, to become famous, at any cost..  Being "famous"/"infamous" is their aim.. Revealing their names is just helping them to be noticed, which was their aim, in the first place..That's disease of soul..

Edited by Sensei

32 minutes ago, Sensei said:

I told FBI, to take special attention, to people who are visiting mass murderers court cases many years ago.. some of them are copycats-to-be)

Wow. I bet they would never have thought of that by themselves. 

12 minutes ago, Strange said:

Wow. I bet they would never have thought of that by themselves. 

If they would thought of that, they would not miss many copycats..

ps. I said "courts", not visiting them in jail (where you have to sign in)...

3 hours ago, Antony Howard Stark said:

Guys from what I've gathered from your suggestions you mean to say that I need to do something new never done before. But is there really something that is yet to be done or has everything (small things which I can do for a start ) already been done ?

If there is e.g incurable illness and you find out cure for it.. you made something never done before.. isn't?

13 hours ago, Antony Howard Stark said:

Hey guys.  Nice to be back. Well actually I want to become a very popular person in life. Currently I don't have the financial basis and hence I would like to do some part time work which can help me earn bitcoins. Does anyone have such work ? Well other answer may include some other methods for becoming popular and rich. I know it takes hard work so you all can give me suggestions as to where can I chanel like my hard work

Do you want to be in a position to buy your friends; to be wanted for what you have rather than who you are?

On 8.10.2018 at 7:51 AM, Antony Howard Stark said:

Yeah you're right. The thing is that I am an engineering student so cure to diseases is not really my field.

"Engineer" is very ambiguous.. There are civil engineers, and there are software engineers..

On 8.10.2018 at 7:51 AM, Antony Howard Stark said:

Thanks for the suggestion but can you just gimme an idea pertaining to my subject ? (Polite request. Didn't mean to be rude )

If you have knowledge from mechanics, robotics, computers, you can e.g. make devices for ill people like e.g. remote controlled chair for paralyzed persons, and start giving them for free. You will be famous for your goodness and disinterestedness..

Make prototype of device. Use Arduino (clone costs $5, search eBay) and connect joystick like this ($1 per piece in retail):

https://www.ebay.com/itm/JoyStick-Breakout-Module-Shield-PS2-Joystick-Game-Controller-for-Arduino-/201380675992

Here you have my code to convert analog signal from joystick to control two servos.

static const int pinJoystickX = A0; // joystick must be at analog pin
static const int pinJoystickY = A1; // joystick must be at analog pin
static const int pinServoX = 9; // must be PWM
static const int pinServoX = 10; // must be PWM

void setup()
{
	 pinMode( pinJoystickX, INPUT );
	 pinMode( pinJoystickY, INPUT );
	 pinMode( pinServoX, OUTPUT );
	 pinMode( pinServoY, OUTPUT );
}

void loop()
{
	 digitalWrite( pinServoX, map( analogRead( pinJoystickX ), 0, 1023, 0, 180 ) );
	 digitalWrite( pinServoY, map( analogRead( pinJoystickY ), 0, 1023, 0, 180 ) );
}

You will have to cut aluminium/steel pipes/profiles, connect them, or weld them together to make chair. Attach powerful servos, engine, accumulator, Arduino and joystick..

Once you have prototype of such chair, make videos, and publish them on YouTube and on e.g. Kickstarter or other crowdfunding websites. Received money spend on buying more elements needed to make new chairs, and start giving them for free, people who need them..

Later, experiment with "mind controlled chair" (electrodes connected to head of paralyzed person will be sending signal to the computer, and appropriate signal will trigger movement in the right direction of device on demand).

Edited by Sensei

Seems to me that via social media people have become more voyeuristic. Anyone who isn't shy, Lacks shame, humility, and integrity has a decent chance of acheive a modicum fame on outlets like YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram. I won't go any further into detail than that so not to encourage any specific actives. 

36 minutes ago, Strange said:

There are civil engineers, and there are software engineers..

Are you saying that software engineers are uncivil?

OMG.

"Civil engineering is a professional engineering discipline that deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including works such as roads, bridges, canals, dams, airports, sewerage systems, pipelines, and railways."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_engineering

"A software engineer is a person who applies the principles of software engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of computer software."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_engineer

Notice what civil engineering has subdisciplines at this link:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_engineering_branches#Civil_engineering

Computer engineering is subdiscipline of electrical engineering.