Do you masturbate?

John Harmonic

Do you masturbate?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you masturbate?

• Yes I do masturbate.
    • No I do not masturbate.

This poll is closed to new votes

My question is do you masturbate? I am doing a survey on this forum to get an idea of who masturbates and who does not masturbate. I think we can all be mature about it as we are mostly adults and can be serious about such topic and leave out the baggage that sometimes people associate masturbation with.

8 minutes ago, Strange said:

FFS grow up. Stop postiong such idiotic and immature threads.

If you can't behave like an adult about it I suggest you yourself grow up. There is nothing immature about this, this is a serious thread. My intent is pure curiosity. 

14 minutes ago, John Harmonic said:

My intent is pure curiosity. 

May I ask why you are so interested in publically (discussing) habits most people would consider private?

Posting in the lounge suggests this is not a medical (and therefore scientific) interest.

Edited by studiot

4 minutes ago, studiot said:

May I ask why you are so interested in publically (discussing) habits most people would consider private?

Maybe that is a topic up for discussion. Me and my friends talk about masturbation all the time, we don't consider it private. That is subjective view. And yes I believe there is some medical interest in it for me as well so if Staff/Admin could move this question to correct place that would be awesome.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.