Align atoms by vacuum

Phantom5

On ‎05‎.‎10‎.‎2018 at 11:48 PM, Strange said:

How did you make sure you were measuring at the same distance? Did you make measurements at various distances and positions? Did you measure the distortion of the sheet metal caused by the lower pressure? Did you try different types of metals and non-metals? Did you try with the pump running but no vacuum? Did you try moving/rotating the pump?

I'll try zinc with it today. I'll buy an Arduino in the future and I'll do more tests.

Since it did not work with zinc, I have something new to do, I test it with zinc, heat and vacuum. : D
I suspect that perhaps the earth's resonance with the iron atoms harmonizes and that perhaps zinc atoms are hard to align.
And that's why I want to make the zinc atoms vibrate.
Heat destroys magnetic fields yes it would be interesting now what e.g. with steel and with heat and a vacuum, or just with zinc.
So with zinc was absolutely no indication. It can also be seen that it is not due to the electromagnetic field of the pump.
I have no video but who wants to see if the pump is the impact on the rash in the videos, then I upload a video.

2 minutes ago, Phantom5 said:

I suspect that perhaps the earth's resonance with the iron atoms harmonizes

Or maybe the unicorns are interfering with it!

But, more seriously, kudos for trying different experiments. The next step is to learn some physics so you can understand what you observe.