Is having high bone density a good thing?

Also is there a link between high bone density and having more muscular tissue?

Which ethnic group has highest bone density? I read on Google someone saying it is Africans who have higher bone density than Europeans in general and Asians have the lowest bone density. I think I also saw on Google that Polynesian peoples bones are 20% more dense than European bones.

So who is it out of Africans and Polynesians?

That data is not quite as clear as you make it. Bone density measurement is often looked at in context of fractures and there are other factors such as body mass that are relevant to it. It also depends on where you measure it. The general trend though is that African Americans (I only have US data here) have higher average bone density (though 20% would be the highest case, the difference is partially less than 5%). The differences in other groups mostly vanish once you adjust for body size. Polynesians also seem to be higher, but on average they also had higher body mass. There is a residual difference after accounting for that, but considering the various measurement methods it is not trivial to state how much it varies.