Need help in putting words to formulas

anti10188

Spoiler

Or at least show me what part seems wrong to you. please.

May i ask your opinon on another thing. it is about black hole and dark matter.
How i see a black hoel and galaxy around it
all galaxy objects like asteroind, planets stars have a layer like stracture.Most likely black hole too. 
As i see it lairs is 1C-2C-3C-4C-5C-6C divided be speed of light (particles found in big colider most like particles from first lair, they stable there, stable at high speed/pressure),the deeper the heavier.  (lairs example-lie earth or sun lairs havier to center push lighter up top)
Particles constantly fusion and diffusion.
example of dark matter from here, fusion and diffusion in 3C cast some particles out of lairs, with higher speed then before (then C3) if it direct down it go to C4 or C5 and fusion and diffusion there,
If it direct up it go out of 1C 2C with no interaction with them (do to Einstain already did relativity (no energy exchange or interaction if speed difference is bigger then C))
out ward particle travel to the edge of galaxy (black hole is a biggest attractor and alost non particles can escape for long) the path they travel and they are is a dark matter (mass prlonget in space (compare to us)more then in one place at time)
after they lose speed and get attracted to edge most likely the decay, to simple our known speed particles. (they may decay on the way).
and they start to move to the BH again,and again, and again.
Also, we are in black hole in 0C-1C lair 2C is the blacknes we not see)

it looks ok, but sory for bad English, hope you understand me and my view.  

Basically i see a black hole like this, it is realy hard for me to accept it as single point and big horizone. (i so hubble deep space photos of black hole with sun like surface, it lead me to this)
can you please help me calculate it or show me where i can get help with calculation.(put it in formula like stracture)

Best regards Dynin A.I.
P.S. part of this theory give me  rotation namber of black hole and it is 22 years (360).

Spoiler

13 hours ago, anti10188 said:

all galaxy objects like asteroind, planets stars have a layer like stracture.Most likely black hole too.

There is no theoretical reason to think that black holes have any sort of structure. So not "most likely" at all.

If it direct up it go out of 1C 2C with no interaction with them (do to Einstain already did relativity (no energy exchange or interaction if speed difference is bigger then C))
out ward particle travel to the edge of galaxy (black hole is a biggest attractor and alost non particles can escape for long) the path they travel and they are is a dark matter (mass prlonget in space (compare to us)more then in one place at time)

It is very hard to understand what you are saying, but you seem to be suggesting that particles leave the black hole. This is impossible.

And this is certainly not the source of dark matter.

Also, we are in black hole

No.

Basically i see a black hole like this, it is realy hard for me to accept it as single point and big horizone.

What you find hard to accept is irrelevant. 

(i so hubble deep space photos of black hole with sun like surface, it lead me to this)

There are no photos of black holes, so I don't know what you are talking about.

Or at least show me what part seems wrong to you.

It is all wrong. It is just nonsense you have invented to fill the gaps in your knowledge. You would be better using your time to learn.

37 minutes ago, Strange said:

Thanks for complex response, and happy that you understand me.
how to make small quots here?
Yes i think particles leveng a black hole, i see evidence of it in our galaxy stracture. like speed and ammout of particles on the edges of galaxy, sleeves stracture, blobular clasters, polarity change of the sun, e.t.c. i am using facts we know about galaxy to make one picture of them.

Why? or how? "empty spaces" in between the sleeves of the galaxy, filled with darck matter, do to particles escaping black hole match offen on pole then on equator. (this particles most likely match denser then every think we know, they are dark matter, do to faster we speed)

(this empty spaces is where poles pointing a lot, and sleeves is where poles not pointing, (i got this 22 years from this))

"There are no photos of black holes, so I don't know what you are talking about."

hubble deep space photos, i can not remember the name of professor, but she told "this object was in abundance in early universe" it was some kind of black hole.

this is not about black holes, it about stracture of our galaxy, dark matter in it, i see it as one stracture.

Sorry for bad english,wish i can talk with some one about it.

Edited by anti10188

1 minute ago, anti10188 said:

Yes i think particles leveng a black hole, i see evidence of it in our galaxy stracture.

No you don't.

2 minutes ago, anti10188 said:

Why? or how? "empty spaces" in between the sleeves of the galaxy, filled with darck matter, do to particles escaping black hole match offen on pole then on equator.

What are "sleeves of the galaxy"?

hubble deep space photos, i can not remember the name of professor, but she told "this object was in abundance in early universe" it was some kind of black hole.

Maybe it was a quasar. I can only guess. It was not a picture of a black hole.

this is not about black holes, it about stracture of our galaxy, dark matter in it, i see it as one stracture.

I think you should study some basic science instead of inventing nonsense like this.

No you don't. 

10 minutes ago, Strange said:

No you don't.

yes is do)

10 minutes ago, Strange said:

What are "sleeves of the galaxy"?

sleeves of galaxy is a formation of star dast and planets in galaxy our have 4 main ones (seems liek translator do not get it rite)perseus sleeve, archer's sleeve this ones.

11 minutes ago, Strange said:

Maybe it was a quasar. I can only guess. It was not a picture of a black hole.

it was not a quasar

11 minutes ago, Strange said:

I think you should study some basic science instead of inventing nonsense like this.

thx i will in the procces actual. And know it sound nonsense like, also i know how peopele usualy use brains, and how to think.  human perspective on staff.

Just now, anti10188 said:

sleeves of galaxy is a formation of star dast and planets in galaxy our have 4 main ones (seems liek translator do not get it rite)perseus sleeve, archer's sleeve this ones.

You mean the spiral arms? These are formed by density waves which cause more star formation and hence the bright arms. There is no connection to dark matter or black holes.

1 minute ago, anti10188 said:

it was not a quasar

Then, unless you can find a reference to what you saw, this is pointless. I can assure you that it was NOT a black hole. There are no photos of black holes.

And know it sound nonsense like, also i know how peopele usualy use brains, and how to think.

Yes. After learning some science, you should learn to think. Good idea.

Anyway, I'm going to ignore this ignorant drivel from now on.

43 minutes ago, Strange said:

You mean the spiral arms? These are formed by density waves which cause more star formation and hence the bright arms. There is no connection to dark matter or black holes.

Then, unless you can find a reference to what you saw, this is pointless. I can assure you that it was NOT a black hole. There are no photos of black holes.

Yes. After learning some science, you should learn to think. Good idea.

Anyway, I'm going to ignore this ignorant drivel from now on.

Thx for help you give me to understand why this is nonsensical, but if you can add some liks or name to why it wrong, i am will be a happiest persone alive,
I will try to finde dat picture to show you.
or i need to be like-hole and horizone. ok no think else can be true, every persone spoking another words about it mast be burn on fire, 

Best regards.