Condensation Help!

hallmaker26

How can I keep condensation from forming on the inside of a sealed cup that goes from a hot truck to a fridge? I plan to use vacuum sealing, only having enough room for the product so there is less air in the cup and maybe using a gas, like nitrogen, to seal the cup. The cup is going to be 2.5 centimeters in diameter and 2.5 centimeters tall. The cup will hold a single-pill that that will have a moisture seal applied to it and there will only be enough room to hold the pill. My worry is the heat from the delivery truck and then being placed into a fridge-like atmosphere will create a water droplet, thereby ruining the pill\product. Will thicker walls (insulation being the goal) help? Any advice including a type of business I can hire to help create the product would be greatly appreciated. 

Nitrogen is roughly 80% of air. Changing from air to nitrogen isn't going to have any material impact. As the sole contributor. However if the nitrogen is dry that would solve the problem. So would using dry air.

Removing the air also solves the issue. I'd suggest doing the packaging in a very dry environment.

BTW why would  you take a tablet from a hot truck to a fridge? Oh another way would be to pack the product in a refrigerated environment to start with. When it goes to a hot truck humidity in the residual air get's smaller, and when it is re-refrigerated you are simply back where you were in packaging.