This is NOT a Science Forum

StarMan

It is an Atheist Forum, where arrogance and condescension rule.

Opinions and facts presented which are contrary to the diktats of Swansont are summarily deleted, with malice.

He has a faint orgasm every time he bans someone who doesn't speak and write in accordance with his own views.  
This is my final post.  I am self-banning, denying Mister Petty Atheist the chance to meaningfully ban me.

Edited by StarMan
So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye. Adieu, adieu, to you and you and you.

18 minutes ago, StarMan said:

This is my final post.  I am self-banning,

Question to the mods and admins: Do we have any data on the number of these swan songs we've seen through the years?

Brownie points if we can check those swan song authors against the number who have later started posting once again despite making their ridiculous, "Oh whoa is me... this i my last post" post.

2 minutes ago, iNow said:

Question to the mods and admins: Do we have any data on the number of these swan songs we've seen through the years?

Brownie points if we can check those swan song authors against the number who have later started posting once again despite making their ridiculous, "Oh whoa is me... this i my last post" post.

Most don't walk in the door so obviously ill-willed. He only had 5 posts, and he used all of them to spew, rant, and spread sickness. This swan was too ill to fly, and never got off the ground.

39 minutes ago, StarMan said:

It is an Atheist Forum

It is a science forum, not a place for your ignorant and hateful opinions. 

40 minutes ago, StarMan said:

Opinions and facts presented which are contrary to the diktats of Swansont are summarily deleted, with malice.

I do not think any of your posts have been deleted. 

But if you are so sensitive that you can’t cope with people pointing out that what you say is wrong, then a science forum is definitely not the place for you. 

1 hour ago, StarMan said:

Nothing was deleted. Opinions aren't worth much when discussing facts and scientific theories. Any "facts" you presented were unaccompanied by any corroboration.

I closed your threads because you were not following the rules of the forum. One was a video (see rule 2.7) and the rest were ill-informed caricatures of science. None of it was posted with a tone that indicated you were willing to learn anything. It was soapboxing (see rule 2.8). 

Locking a thread is one of the least severe penalties one can incur for such behavior.

If StarMan wasn't on about atheists, I'd say this was someone who's been banned before. As it is, I think it's just a lazy creationist notching his belt with another pwned science forum full of unbelievers. This seems to be the Express Operating Procedure: Kick the door in, scream misconceptions, scream about intellectuals, scream about censorship, scream as you leave in a huff of self-righteousness. Now he can brag to his "fellowers" about the "win". 

Also, "meaningfully ban" from the site should be from our perspective, yes? 

5 hours ago, StarMan said:

And that's a heap of bullshit. What you mistake for this so called arrogance and condescending, is simply the scientific evidence against your own obviously religiously inspired myth, and posting such nonsense under science, is against the rules and rightly so.

He has a faint orgasm every time he bans someone who doesn't speak and write in accordance with his own views.  
This is my final post.  I am self-banning, denying Mister Petty Atheist the chance to meaningfully ban me.

Stop pretending and playing the victim. If the truth be know [something your religiously inspired persona seems bereft of] you came here to a science forum, on a mission, substituting your biblical mythical beliefs for evidenced backed scientific fact and thought...you were not allowed to get away with such nonsense and consequently your threads were closed as they should be, and now you have spat the dummy and leaving us...boo hoo!

7 hours ago, Phi for All said:

Maybe a "faint orgasm" is so tremendous you pass out? 

Also, "Mister Petty Atheist" isn't right. Doesn't the Navy rank you at least a Chief Petty Atheist? 

I was a junior officer, so "mister" works. I guess I could be Atheist, junior grade

3 hours ago, Phi for All said:

"Atomic Physicist Reveals 'Tremendous' Penis Tattoo!"

"Welcome Aboard!"

(as described in the movie "Down Periscope")

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.