The Internet is Good to My Stomach

SorceressPol

I used to work at a fast food restaurant, and one of the things you discover are restaurant report cards. They are these sheets of paper posted on a wall usually near the cooking area. The score is 1-100, 100 being the best. 100-90 means minor violations like a door being open for a few minutes. You look at this sheet and you see an 86, read it because it usually means some kind of pest problem. If it's oh say 76, that's means it's a bigger pest, and I mean size-wise :-( . I go out to eat and I notice that no too many people check these out. Inspectors have noticed too, and have started posting their results online. Another helpful hint is that pest exterminators are posting their results online through some news sites, and believe me, their findings are way more important (and scarier).

I've never seen these report cards are they a legal requirement?

From personal experience i had a summer job in a well known pizza place and the first duty of the day was brushing the bettles out of the dough mixer and the pans used to the pizza bases to rise.

Several times i needed to sweep the floor with a brush to clear away the beetles, they thrived there so well.

And this place passed its government inspection.