Salvation from Evil

MassMan

16 hours ago, MassMan said:

God has the right because He is the one who gave us life. And true happiness is not really in this world but in the kingdom of God.

my parents gave me life.

that depends on the definition of 'true happiness'

your definition would be different to others

6 minutes ago, jfoldbar said:

yes, sad for us because we are the ones that are suffering. but god created adam and eve, knowing they would stuff it for everyone, he created the entity known as the devil, knowing what he would do, and yet some how the whole justification for that "evil" act is "but he loves us"

who is more evil, the one who done the evil act, or the one that allowed it to happen?

God knew what would happen but He did this because of a wider framework that is to bring greater glory to Himself and to share His love to humans. If God would not create us then we cannot experience the majesty of existence in the glory of God. But He created us knowing the consequence of freewill because it right.

The problem of us is we put ourselves the center of all. When God really is the center of all because He is the source of all things and worthy of praise. Putting ourselves in the center gave negative consequences such us sufferings because we forgotten the true center who is God.

17 hours ago, MassMan said:

God knew what would happen but He did this because of a wider framework that is to bring greater glory to Himself and to share His love to humans. If God would not create us then we cannot experience the majesty of existence in the glory of God. But He created us knowing the consequence of freewill because it right.

sounds a bit like if i have a few kids, just so i can flog them every day until they either die or acknowledge that i am their dad that loves them and ive shown this love by  being cruel to them their whole lives. and i want everyone in my street to see  that cause i flog my kids daily, im not someone to mess with and i should be respected. cause everyone knows that the way to get respect is to be super cruel and bossy.

1 hour ago, MassMan said:

God could use evil to bring greater good. If we encounter evil in our lives it doesn't mean it is all evil, it has a purpose to bring good to yourself. As what apostle Paul said, the afflictions or sufferings of Christians in this world are not worthy to be compared to the weight of glory which shall be revealed by God. The problem of evil is not really an objection to theism, paradoxically, God is only the answer to the evil around us for He will redeem us.

It is not God who created evil. It is cause by His rebellious angels. Evil is the consequence freewill. Evil is the privation of good.

God has the right because He is the one who gave us life. And true happiness is not really in this world but in the kingdom of God.

!

Moderator Note

This is preaching. Stop it, or I close this thread.

Your OP asked the question "Can science justify or explain the evil or religion?"

THAT is the topic to be discussed. 

8 minutes ago, jfoldbar said:

sounds a bit like if i have a few kids, just so i can flog them every day until they either die or acknowledge that i am their dad that loves them and ive shown this love by  being cruel to them their whole lives. and i want everyone in my street to see  that cause i flog my kids daily, im not someone to mess with and i should be respected. cause everyone knows that the way to get respect is to be super cruel and bossy.

Sorry brother, your analogy doesn't fit what I mean.

5 minutes ago, swansont said:

!

Moderator Note

This is preaching. Stop it, or I close this thread.

Your OP asked the question "Can science justify or explain the evil or religion?"

THAT is the topic to be discussed. 

I answer that question and my posts were the ellaborations of my answer. Please read my posts.

42 minutes ago, MassMan said:

to bring greater glory to Himself

“Oh look at me. Look how glorious I am”

Are you sure he’s not gay?

42 minutes ago, MassMan said:

But He created us knowing the consequence of freewill because it right.

So he did it knowing it would create evil in the world? Just so he could make himself more glorious? Psychopathic behaviour. 

Edited by Strange

The problem of us is we put ourselves the center of all. When God really is the center of all because He is the source of all things and worthy of praise. Putting ourselves in the center gave negative consequences such us sufferings because we forgotten the true center who is God.

3 minutes ago, Strange said:

Yes. We would be better off without your insane god introducing evil into the world. 

You see it as God introduce evil but it is actually not. God made the early world perfect but because our first parents rebel it become imperfect. Again I want to emphasize that it is due to freewill that evil may arise. But it doesn't mean that God is responsible for the evil deeds of His creatures because His creatures are morally obliged to do right before Him.

13 minutes ago, MassMan said:

When God really is the center of all because He is the source of all things and worthy of praise.

No he’s not. He is a selfish pig. And he doesn’t even exist. 

13 minutes ago, MassMan said:

d made the early world perfect but because our first parents rebel it become imperfect.

But that was his fault. He is just trying to pass the blame because he doesn’t want to admit he cocked-up. 

32 minutes ago, MassMan said:

You see it as God introduce evil but it is actually not. God made the early world perfect but because our first parents rebel it become imperfect. Again I want to emphasize that it is due to freewill that evil may arise. But it doesn't mean that God is responsible for the evil deeds of His creatures because His creatures are morally obliged to do right before Him.

The other way to interpret this myth is that the snake, a symbol of wisdom in some Pagan traditions,  seeks to help mankind by showing us the knowledge of good and evil. Lucifer is the bringer of light after all. Thus we emerge from the tyrannical patronage by God to realise our own divinity and make our own mistakes.

1 hour ago, MassMan said:

I answer that question and my posts were the ellaborations of my answer. Please read my posts.

!

Moderator Note

Other people get to answer the question. If you want to ask a question and then answer it yourself, and have that be the end, go start up a blog somewhere.

Your posts I quoted are preaching.  You aren't talking your way out of this ticket. You didn't stop, so we're done.