B Kavanough and MeToo

MigL

14 minutes ago, J.C.MacSwell said:

Then you have nothing to worry about. Your representatives will ensure he is impeached.

If they don't you are wrong to make that statement like it is factual.

Whether or not a Supreme Court Justice is impeached isn't the determining factor for whether or not they lied. No SCOTUS justice in history has ever been successfully impeached. 

Edited by Ten oz

2 minutes ago, Ten oz said:

Whether or not a Supreme Court Justice is impeached isn't the determining factor for whether or not they lied. No SCOTUS justice in history has ever been successfully impeached. 

How is it determined? Public opinion? Say it enough and you start to believe it? Just ask anyone?

11 hours ago, iNow said:

To be be perfectly clear, I’m under no obligation to address anything you say.

This is true.

However, I'm pretty certain that if I just kept posting what I believed and never addressed what others were saying back to me, it'd be a rather one-sided discussion. Just a thought though.

1 hour ago, Ten oz said:

I strongly recommend speak with a professional therapist. 

This is terrible advice.

You're suppressing rape victims from coming forward.

Don't listen to him @koti . Take this to the police and have this evil monsterous bigoted piece of shit woman thrown in prison for the rest of her life.

I mean, I have no evidence she did it, but it's perfectly fair these days to make our decision prior to the evidence being presented. Because obviously, it's so much easier for us to change our mind after it's been made rather than just waiting until we have evidence to decide.

Edited by NicholaiRen

1 hour ago, Ten oz said:

Men are raped. If you are experiencing feelings from a past experience you had iNow and MigL probably aren't the best individuals to reach out for help. I strongly recommend speak with a professional therapist. 

But I want iNow to hold my hand and empower me to pull through these difficult times. Who knows, maybe I'll record a song of my own when I break the chains of my trauma.

4 minutes ago, NicholaiRen said:

This is true.

However, I'm pretty certain that if I just kept posting what I believed and never addressed what others were saying back to me, it'd be a rather one-sided discussion. Just a thought though.

Yeah, it might cause others to needlessly repeat themselves for many pages.

!

Moderator Note

We're going to take a break from this thread this weekend. It may re-open Monday, it may not. If anyone feels really strongly either way, PM a staff member.