Black holes as power sources

bhusebye

This is just a notion.  I have read somewhere that the big bang is never ending in the fact that it will happen again and again.  With the Multiverse being discussed, and an old black hole from "another Universe" , I have been thinking about other "Groups of other Universe's in the Multiverse using our Universe as a never ending source of Energy"

I shall start writing the B movie tomorrow.

29 minutes ago, bhusebye said:

I have read somewhere that the big bang is never ending in the fact that it will happen again and again. 

There are oscillating universe theories like this. I don't know that they necessarily agree with any multiverse theories. 

The Big Bang may not be never-ending, but it is still going on right now. 

31 minutes ago, bhusebye said:

With the Multiverse being discussed, and an old black hole from "another Universe" , I have been thinking about other "Groups of other Universe's in the Multiverse using our Universe as a never ending source of Energy"

Wouldn't it be easier to drop the oscillating universe and the multiverse angles, and concentrate on how you get energy (not power) from a black hole? 

Yes but if the big bang is never ending would using the stored energy in the black holes deplete the next Universe.  I am just thinking about it.  It has been awhile since I have put my Physics cap on.  The brain doesnt do well under stress when the noggin takes a flogging so I do the best I can.  Fibromyalgia sucks I have had it all my life and it hindered my school work greatly.  I had a 140 IQ at 9 years old and by the end of the test I was getting bored. 

So rather than heat up my head and causing a fire, I try to ask for help.  Thanks guys and gals for your help so far and any future help

Bhusebye;

Welcome to the forum.

3 hours ago, bhusebye said:

Yes but if the big bang is never ending would using the stored energy in the black holes deplete the next Universe.  I am just thinking about it.  It has been awhile since I have put my Physics cap on.  The brain doesnt do well under stress when the noggin takes a flogging so I do the best I can.  

I should tell you that I know absolutely nothing about Physics. I study Philosophy and consciousness, but have been lately wondering if we have it all, or think of it all, backward. We tend to think of things as being static, unmoving, unless some power or energy affects it and causes motion. What if matter only appears static and unmoving because it is temporarily balanced? Wouldn't that mean that everything is potentially power? That reality is based on power? It will be interesting to read the responses you get.

Fibromyalgia sucks I have had it all my life and it hindered my school work greatly.  I had a 140 IQ at 9 years old and by the end of the test I was getting bored. 

Fourth grade IQ test? You must have had a better school than I did, because I remember announcing to my classmates that I had never had so much fun at school. Their looks of horror at my announcement was my first clue that I was a little different. Then there was Protective Social Services, who terrified my Mother (the school assumed that I was abused because I was a poor student), then came the fifth grade teacher, who explained over and over that I had a "responsibility" because of my "gift". Mom took me out of that school.

In the seventh grade, I had another IQ test that caused visits from a psychologist to see what was "wrong" with me. I never took another IQ test because I firmly believed that it made other people a little crazy. I don't know what my IQ was or is -- never asked -- but does it really matter? We are abstract thinkers, and you have a sense of humor. That makes you interesting enough for me.

Will there be a book? I like books better. Is there such a thing as B books? :D

Gee

6 hours ago, bhusebye said:

Yes but if the big bang is never ending would using the stored energy in the black holes deplete the next Universe.

As there is no evidence that

1. there is a “next universe”

2. a black hole connects to another universe

3. energy can be extracted from s black hole

you can invent any rules you like for your movie script   That’s the great thing about fictional science: it can be driven by the requirements of the plot.

Romulan 'Bird of Prey' starships use a miniature singularity or Black Hole ( see Star Trek TNG ).
These micro BHs emit cpious amounts of Hawking Radiation due to their high temperature.
This radiation is captured and utilized to provide power.

In contrast Federation starships use matter/antimatter annihilation to provide power.
(not sure of the purpose of dilithium crystals, and I couldn't find a 'tongue-in-cheek' emoticon )

35 minutes ago, MigL said:

Romulan 'Bird of Prey' starships use a miniature singularity or Black Hole ( see Star Trek TNG ).
These micro BHs emit cpious amounts of Hawking Radiation due to their high temperature.
This radiation is captured and utilized to provide power.

That's bloody brilliant!! I was not aware of that.