Is the big bang and evolution sciences theory of everything.

PrimalMinister

7 minutes ago, PrimalMinister said:

Are you going to explain how you are enforcing the model? By your will?

What makes you believe that I have to? Or that I, as a god, cares about "will"? You told me I am a god in the thought experiment, I am capable of creating rules that apply everywhere. 

Back to science: What scientific experiment do you suggest to tell if one of us is right? Is it possible within the scope of science to test it? Can you provide some evidence for your pixel based universe other than "it is self evident"?

1 minute ago, Ghideon said:

Can you provide some evidence for your pixel based universe other than "it is self evident"?

To quote John Wheeler:

“Some principle uniquely right and compelling must, when one knows it, be also so obvious that it is clear the universe is built, and must be built, in such and such a way that it could not possibly be otherwise.”

I trust John Wheeler, I like him. I am not sure I trust people on here.

11 minutes ago, PrimalMinister said:

The laws of the universe are already enforced, but science can't explain how the universe is enforcing them, it just is (God did it).

Why do you think they need to be enforced? 

Just now, PrimalMinister said:

To quote John Wheeler:

“Some principle uniquely right and compelling must, when one knows it, be also so obvious that it is clear the universe is built, and must be built, in such and such a way that it could not possibly be otherwise.”

I trust John Wheeler, I like him. I am not sure I trust people on here.

You are going round in circles just endlessly repeating the same things. You provide no evidence to support your opinions. You do not engage in discussion. You refuse to answer questions. You refuse to explain your idea.

Reported for soapboxing.

2 minutes ago, PrimalMinister said:

trust John Wheeler, I like him. I am not sure I trust people on here.

By verifying some of the answers given by people on here there are some I trust and others I do not trust. Those I trust most have for instance backed up their claims using good source material, ability to answer questions and present fresh views on various scientific topics. 

22 minutes ago, PrimalMinister said:

I am sorry I can't believe the universe just somehow came out of nothing

There is no reason to think it did. But you jump around from one subject to another like this all the time.

22 minutes ago, PrimalMinister said:

there has to be some sort of logic behind it all.

There does seem to be. That is what we try and capture in our theories and laws.

23 minutes ago, PrimalMinister said:

I am just pointing out facts.

No you aren't. You are repeating your opinion over and over but not providing any evidence to support it. That is the definition of soapboxing.

You have repeatedly copied the Wheeler quote, even though it is hard to see its relevance. 

You repeatedly assert that your "pixels" idea can do things that it cannot.

You repeatedly ask the same questions then ignore the answers.

28 minutes ago, PrimalMinister said:

I am not soapboxing, I am not talking about my theory, I am just pointing out facts.

I am sorry I can't believe the universe just somehow came out of nothing, there has to be some sort of logic behind it all.

!

Moderator Note

Why aren't you talking about your theory, other than claiming you're right without using any reasoning or evidence? That's what soapboxing/preaching is.

Since it's clear you're only going to keep preaching about this without showing any actual supportive reasoning or evidence, and refuse to engage with calls for you to explain your pixelated universe speculation, there's no point in discussing this with you. Why did you choose a science discussion site if you won't actually discuss anything?

Don't bring this up again until you're ready to explain it and answer questions about it in conversation format. Information is mandatory for a discussion's success. Thread closed.