Truth About Corners

R6dragonfly

A corner is a junction between two ways, either horizontally or vertically aligned, with or without other corners.

When passive in cornered space our eyes become over-tired to the spiralling rhythm, of travelling from corner to corner and sensing corners (where we stop and register two ways).

Our eyes will dart either way when they meet a corner, and we get used to the rhythm of cornered off space.

We are always reading leftward or rightward when presented with a corner, because that is what is perceived either sub-optically or normally.

When in a house, subliminally, and normally, we register corners, and are deluded by logic of corners, lost in a spiralling rhythm.

Word is a virus born of cornered off life that makes us read one way, and in a reality of cornered space, our thoughts are spinning, because of our held-down agility.

32 minutes ago, StringJunky said:

Now you've got to tell me about Time Cube. :)

You have never seen the legendary TimeCube? I think the original website is long gone, but someone may get have archived it somewhere. 

It was a long, incoherent and multicoloured rant about there being two days in every 24 hours and loads of conspiracy theories. It is almost unique in the level of deranged nuttiness. 

X-posted with Janus!

2 hours ago, R6dragonfly said:

When in a house, subliminally, and normally, we register corners, and are deluded by logic of corners, lost in a spiralling rhythm.

But when tiling a house, subflooringly, it's important to corner registers. And after grouting the flat surfaces, corners are much more fun since you get to take out your caulk and get lost in a spiralling rhythm. 

You don't want to know the truth about corners. :ph34r:

3 hours ago, Janus said:

3 hours ago, Strange said:

You have never seen the legendary TimeCube? I think the original website is long gone, but someone may get have archived it somewhere. 

It was a long, incoherent and multicoloured rant about there being two days in every 24 hours and loads of conspiracy theories. It is almost unique in the level of deranged nuttiness. 

X-posted with Janus!

Thank you, gentlemen. I think we've had variants on such ideas from such-type persons here on occasion. 

2 hours ago, Phi for All said:

You don't want to know the truth about corners. :ph34r:

One knows not what lurks around them. :ph34r:

4 hours ago, michel123456 said:

That looks like Google translate.

With word virus continuum, we are prevented from releasing ourselves from the spiralling rhythm, or we are more easily lost in it.

Assume that your spiralling out firstly, or meditate, and find balance, to assume that you're not.

Edited by R6dragonfly

1 minute ago, R6dragonfly said:

What's good about this theory ...

You have a theory? I had no idea. 

2 minutes ago, R6dragonfly said:

more problems than ever before are now more easily solved.

Great. Can you tell me where I left my car keys? (And please don’t say, “in the corner”)

11 minutes ago, Strange said:

You have a theory? I had no idea. 

Great. Can you tell me where I left my car keys? (And please don’t say, “in the corner”)

I can tell you where they most probably would be, but luckily exactly.

We can now think of schizophrenia as a disease of the mind from time spent in theorizing the subject matter, that has grown wrongly.

A subliminal theory arises, and if not thought correctly, which is genetically in some cases, it causes waste product to develop of unnoticed truth.

I am always lost in spiralling rhythm, therefore, there is a neutral rhythmic which I am not noticing and forethought is noticing it...

Edited by R6dragonfly