Sign in to follow this  
Sensei

Poland is pushing the EU into crisis?

Poland is pushing the EU into crisis?  

1 member has voted

  1. 1. Poland is pushing the EU into crisis?



Recommended Posts

Poland is pushing the EU into crisis:

ps. koti and Silvestru should be the most interested in this subject, after all they're Polish citizens..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you give us a summary of what that video is about?

Something to do with this, maybe?

Quote

Poland was suspended from the European Network of Councils for the Judiciary on Monday because the body that nominates the country’s judges is no longer seen as being independent of political control.

...

Poland will be discussed at the General Affairs Council (made up of EU foreign affairs or Europe ministers) on Tuesday, where Konrad Szymański, the Polish European affairs minister, will present Warsaw’s arguments. Commission Vice President Frans Timmermans, who has taken the lead in pursing the rule-of-law case against Poland, is due to present the issue to the College of Commissioners on Wednesday, after which the infringement procedure may be moved to the ECJ.

Last December, the Commission for the first time initiated so-called Article 7 proceedings against Poland, beginning a process that theoretically could lead to Poland losing its voting rights in the Council.

https://www.politico.eu/article/poland-rule-of-law-suspended-from-eu-judicial-organization/

Edited by Strange

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And after Duda's meeting with Trump he’s going home with a bunch of F-35 fighter jets. Curious 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you country's borders had been re-drawn by Prussians and Russians numerous times over the last several hundred years, and sometimes, totally eliminated )…
If your country had been attacked by the Nazis to start WW2, and then been occupied by the Russians for half a century...
If your country was witnessing the goings on in the Ukraine, and the Russians were again starting to flex their invasive muscles...

You might be paranoid too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/18/2018 at 8:29 AM, Sensei said:

Poland is pushing the EU into crisis:

ps. koti and Silvestru should be the most interested in this subject, after all they're Polish citizens..

 

Gee Sensei, I wish you’d used # in this post with my nick in it, that way I wouldn’t have missed it and replied a year ago. You are a piece of work man, you answer complex questions in the computer science section yet you missed the keyword hash thingy.

On 9/18/2018 at 12:03 PM, Strange said:

Can you give us a summary of what that video is about?

Something to do with this, maybe?

https://www.politico.eu/article/poland-rule-of-law-suspended-from-eu-judicial-organization/

Yep, just browsed but since I read a lot of politico over the years I can pretty safely confirm. Sh1t got a a lot thicker since last year though, yesterday a „commision” was interrogating Donald Tusk in Warsaw (President of the EU Council) trying to frame him into 140mln PLN (44mln USD) in shady VAT anomalies while the ruling party defrauded several billions in their machinations to feed brainless morons a populistic reality created to win the next elections which are pretty soon. This sh1t worked 3,5 years ago when they won and everything is clicking into place for them to win again...they have most of the media, the church, the courts - everything. 5 days after they won the elections 3,5 years ago, Kaczyński let Zbigniew Ziobro merge the attorney general function with the minister of justice function and let him take the seat, this event initiated everything after.

On 6/13/2019 at 1:07 AM, iNow said:

And after Duda's meeting with Trump he’s going home with a bunch of F-35 fighter jets. Curious 

Oh please, you can say a lot about Trump but he knows how to get us into lucrative for the US maintenance contract for the next 10+ years - Duda is a blind moron with zero diplomatic intuition and/or experience.

On 6/13/2019 at 1:26 AM, MigL said:

If you country's borders had been re-drawn by Prussians and Russians numerous times over the last several hundred years, and sometimes, totally eliminated )…
If your country had been attacked by the Nazis to start WW2, and then been occupied by the Russians for half a century...
If your country was witnessing the goings on in the Ukraine, and the Russians were again starting to flex their invasive muscles...

You might be paranoid too.

Some of us are paranoid and all of us are having a drink on a Wednesday evening (multiple years of Russian influence) Many of us already left, some of us stayed out of which some still want to leave. In the last decade or so we are like the Jews - we don’t know if we should stay or go. I’m typing this from my balcony with a drink listening to a ferrari v12 just parking in front of our building with a „PW” sticker at the back „Poland Fighting” - a PiS rulling party theme.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, koti said:

Gee Sensei, I wish you’d used # in this post with my nick in it, that way I wouldn’t have missed it and replied a year ago. You are a piece of work man, you answer complex questions in the computer science section yet you missed the keyword hash thingy. 

You are too used to Twitter/Facebook hashtags... On this forum you have to use (at) character e.g. @koti not hash #.. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Sensei said:

You are too used to Twitter/Facebook hashtags... On this forum you have to use (at) character e.g. @koti not hash #.. :)

 

@Sensei yep, youre right. But still you f up ;)  

Also, if I recall correctly Silvestru is Romanian. I’m sure you know that Poland and Romania are two different countries. 

Edited by koti

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this