Time machine

Superboy

Hi everyone, I’m posting this because I need a bit of help. As the title suggests it’s about a time machine, I have an image of the time machine, but I can’t identify the parts or how it’s supposed to be put together, so I thought; maybe someone on this forum can figure this out and leave me instructions. Any help would be greatly appreciated, so here’s the link to the time machine https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/time_travel/johntitor03.htm

I would love if someone could list the materials needed for this machine and leave instructions on how to construct it, thank you.

7 hours ago, Superboy said:

I would love if someone could list the materials needed for this machine and leave instructions on how to construct

Question:  Do you genuinely beleive that the device is a machine capable of time travel? In that case @Strange response is as good as it gets.
Or, are you trying to recreate something just looks like the device in the pictures? For instance to be used as a prop in a movie or similar? I might be able to give some input but not from a scientific point of view.