Cell problem

Hello I am Alan 

I have big problem with understanding of cells. There are animal cells and plant cells. 

I biology I have learned that animal cells contain:

Mitochondria

Cytoplasm

Ribosomes

Nucleus

Cell membrane

Now I know that there is 

Golgi apparatus

Smooth er

Rough er 

Centrosome

Vacuole

Cytoskeleton

So how I am supposed to know which organelles should be included in my animal cell, there are so many animal cell diagrams in inrternet. Each of them labled differently.

And there is also no such thing as animal cell. In a way that animal is not made from just one type of cell. My question is what is the name of *animal cell*. Is it a cheek cell? And from where is this cell and how do I know what I schould include in her.

I also need name of every type of cell in animal and their organelles.

What is the best source to take data like this from?

Well there isn't just one type as you point out. Any cell in an animal is an animal cell really.

If you are making  a drawing for an assignment I would say that including everything you listed above would be best.  You just want to provide a good representation of common characteristics.

5 hours ago, Endy0816 said:

Any cell in an animal is an animal cell really.

Well, not really.. :)

"The human microbiota is the aggregate of microorganisms that resides on or within any of a number of human tissues and biofluids, including the skin, mammary glands, placenta, seminal fluid, uterus, ovarian follicles, lung, saliva, oral mucosa, conjunctiva, biliary and gastrointestinal tracts. They include bacteria, archaea, fungi, protists and viruses. Though micro-animals can also live on the human body, they are typically excluded from this definition."

"Humans are colonized by many microorganisms; the traditional estimate is that the average human body is inhabited by ten times as many non-human cells as human cells, but more recent estimates have lowered that ratio to 3:1 or even to approximately the same number.[2][3][4][5] Some microorganisms that colonize humans are commensal, meaning they co-exist without harming humans; others have a mutualistic relationship with their human hosts.[1]:700[6] Conversely, some non-pathogenic microorganisms can harm human hosts via the metabolites they produce, like trimethylamine, which the human body converts to trimethylamine N-oxide via FMO3-mediated oxidation.[7][8] Certain microorganisms perform tasks that are known to be useful to the human host but the role of most of them is not well understood. Those that are expected to be present, and that under normal circumstances do not cause disease, are sometimes deemed normal flora or normal microbiota.[1]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_microbiota

On 9/15/2018 at 5:25 AM, Bio-Alan said:

I have big problem with understanding of cells. There are animal cells and plant cells. 

Actually you have two different fundamental cell types with various subtypes. The most basic form are prokaryotes (bacteria and archaea, containing no nucleus) and eurkayotes (which contain a nucleus). Typically among eukaryotes you have, as you mentioned, plant, animal, but also fungal cells. The latter appear closer to animal cells. With regard to drawing, you have to keep in mind that there are certain features which are common to almost all eukaryotic cell types. But there are also specialized cells that can have deviations. The red blood cells from mammals lose their nucleus, for example. When asked to draw "a" animal cell, the task is usually to depict one with classic or common features. Often when folks say animal, they refer to mammalian or even human, if not otherwise indicated.

From the list of organelles, can you indicate their function and speculate whether a typical animal cell would have those?