Thought Experiments

PrimalMinister

Look, I am happy to look at your theory of everything (the big bang and evolution) and if you don't want to discuss mine fine, but be brutally honest and objective about your own theories. I am just happy to find agreement on the objective facts. Is the big bang and evolutionary theory sciences theory of everything? It looks like a theory of everything to me.

13 minutes ago, beecee said:

If you had facts people would look at them. You havn't.

You are just making an assertion, its not pure science, its your opinion. You are not being very scientific.

32 minutes ago, PrimalMinister said:

I hope to sign up 3000 scientists to give one hour of their time

How about some interactions and discussion with those of us in this forum that are interested enough to spend far more than one hour without getting paid? 

Edited by Ghideon
clarity

4 hours ago, PrimalMinister said:

Maybe I am a nutter, a crank, but I am going to point out the problems with our current theories and I know they are problems, I am intelligent enough to know that, and if you are brutally honest and objective you will admit those problems exist too, although a few people will probably give me the "god did it explanation".

!

Moderator Note

Here? Not likely.

Lets get down to the basics, can his statement be used as supporting evidence for my theory? Think about what I am saying, and be brutally honest and objective.

!

Moderator Note

You don't have a theory. You don't have a model and there are no testable predictions. You have not fulfilled the minimum we require for this to be discussed. Until you do, conversation about this is off-limits.

I am not doing the 'big reveal'

!

Moderator Note

We call that soapboxing, which is against the rules. Go start up a blog if you want to tease people with sleight of hand.