Hurricane Florence and hobo engineering

ALine

Ok so I am in South Carolina and was wanting to watch to some movies during the hurricane inside of my makeshift bunker I converted from a closet and now I am at the stage of having a bug out bag almost created, a bed, video games, board games, food and water enough for 2 weeks, a hand crack makeshift generator I made out of an old saw za, mini light bulbs I created from led's and soldered with some batteries and resistors, and a large 12 v back up battery. Was going to use cars but I am sure parents would not allow this. Right now I am trying to figure out how to convert dc to ac so that the device which is designed for ac and be able to be used. I am making a double relay circuit now to act as the switches and it is going along pretty nicely. Do not have an oscilloscope so its all pretty much guesswork, but hey that's hobo tech for you :D