Hijack from God and science

Kafei

10 minutes ago, Kafei said:

I've already explained, it won't be exclaimed so crassly as "Science demonstrates the existence of God,"

But that is your crass claim, repeated several times here. (Reminder: This is the first time science has recognized the existence of God)

Instead, it's expressed a bit more sophisticated in that they say mystical states of consciousness are evidence for the Perennial philosophy, a view which sees an universal underlying divine source at the root of all the world's major religions. 

Yep. Not evidence for god though. Just evidence that people have the same mystical state of consciousness.

In the same way that people have the same sorts of dream experiences. It doesn't mean the things that people dream about are real; it is just a reflection of the way the brain works.

The "divine source" is the biochemistry of the brain.

You're going to close the thread because I'm redirecting people's attention to the peer-reviewed and established science that's been done on these topics? I

Perhaps because you were told not to bring the subject up again? Perhaps because you are lying about what the science says?

Edited by Strange

45 minutes ago, Kafei said:

You're going to close the thread because I'm redirecting people's attention to the peer-reviewed and established science that's been done on these topics? I knew these forums were biased.

!

Moderator Note

I am closing this thread because you aren't following the rules. When you come into someone else's house you don't get to dictate the rules. You follow the rules they set.