Intergalactic travel

mertah

The distance within the galaxy is like the distance between the center of the atom and the proton relative to the chord in the String theory '' if we Considering that the tendon represents the scientific community that is looking for the exit from the planet and the search for new worlds'' and the travel of humans between galaxies, which is like the impossibility of the traveling of an String from atom to another atom, I think humanity must find something deeper and less small. The universe is considered infinite. Small particles within the atom must also be considered infinite .

58 minutes ago, mertah said:

'' if we Considering that the tendon represents the scientific community that is looking for the exit from the planet and the search for new worlds''

I see the quotation marks but can you please provide the source? 

I meant what if the atom was a tiny galaxy interconnected across gravitational force with the other atoms and the planets represent the Subatomic particles orbiting of the atom and we are as Humanity living above the surface of one particle trying to travel from our atom to another When we can uncover this puzzle and find the means to do this At the subatomic particle level we will understand and be able to find the means that support our travel between galaxies.

15 minutes ago, mertah said:

what if the atom was a tiny galaxy interconnected across gravitational force with the other atoms and the planets represent the Subatomic particles orbiting of the atom

I don't think that analogy works very well for several reasons.  

1: On subatomic level other forces than gravity are more relevant for holding an atom together.

2: It sounds like you describe an atom as a model of a planetary system, not a galaxy?

32 minutes ago, mertah said:

I meant what if the atom was a tiny galaxy interconnected across gravitational force with the other atoms and the planets represent the Subatomic particles orbiting of the atom 

Subatomic particles are nothing like planets orbiting. They are not solid lumps with a well defined position and speed. They are wave functions with a probability of being found in a particular place. 

3 hours ago, mertah said:

the distance between the center of the atom and the proton

Protons are in the centre of the atom.

which is like the impossibility of the traveling of an String from atom to another atom

In string theory, all particles, such as electrons, are presented by strings. As electrons can move from one atom to another, then obviously so can strings. So not impossible.

The universe is considered infinite.

We don't know if the universe is finite or infinite.

I did not say it was like that, but it was just an example of how difficulty of intergalactic travel, This is the state of humanity. We can not get out of the earth unless we get external supernatural powers. If it do not kill us, it will take us to the far worlds if we used it in good, Our current science Our possibilities can not do anything right now
The atom can not Split on its own unless exposed to external forces, We are like that atom that it want split itself. but it do not have the strength or science to do it on its own .

10 minutes ago, mertah said:

We can not get out of the earth unless we get external supernatural powers.

You know we have been to the moon? And we have sent spacecraft outside the solar system? And there are plans to send people to Mars?

11 minutes ago, mertah said:

Our possibilities can not do anything right now

But you don't have any solutions.

Bro i'm not talking about traveling to the moon or get out of the solar system or any distance that counts millions kilometers but light-year what i'm talking about is the ability to traveling to the other galaxies with speed of light and using wormholes 

5 minutes ago, mertah said:

Bro i'm not talking about traveling to the moon or get out of the solar system

I am not a mindreader and can only respond to what you write, not what you thought you wrote.

5 minutes ago, mertah said:

what i'm talking about is the ability to traveling to the other galaxies with speed of light and using wormholes 

So, science fiction or wishful thinking then.

Maybe when you grow up you could study science and work on possible solutions. Posting nonsense on a science forum doesn't really help.

23 minutes ago, mertah said:

You did not understand me because your imagination is fossilized and not fertile
Study and age have nothing to do with that without a perfect fertile imagination-_-

Almost a quote from 'A catcher in the rye'. 

A classic novel originally published for adults, it has since become popular with adolescent readers for its themes of teenage angst and alienation.[4][5]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.