Were Christian warriors of the past who killed many?

Achilles

52 minutes ago, Achilles said:

What is Christianities kill count do you think? Must of been very successful warriors to make it spread world wide and become the world's largest religion.

The Roman 1% survived Rome's through Christianity monopolizing Europe & buying most of America through the hospitals bribing the FDA to misinform, the psychiatrists to perform chemical lobotomies & buying the schools to indoctrinate us and bind all the communities under they're cross...

Although Ivar did do more damage to the Christians than any Rebel hence:

5 hours ago, Achilles said:

What is Christianities kill count do you think?

Probably near to 100 million even if you only count World War 1 and 2. If you add in all the European wars over the centuries, it is probably more than 100 million.

Must of been very successful warriors to make it spread world wide and become the world's largest religion.

I don't think it was spread by warriors. More by missionaries. 

26 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

You can't force people to believe what you want (heresy), you can't even force people to do what you want (hunger strike).

Actually you can force people to believe or do what you want, it doesn't even need a word, that is what human free will is about, you can do anything you want. But usually you have to willing to face the consequences of your actions or if you don't suffer any consequences then that is that, you just did force someone to believe or do what want.

14 minutes ago, Achilles said:

Actually you can force people to believe or do what you want, it doesn't even need a word, that is what human free will is about, you can do anything you want. But usually you have to willing to face the consequences of your actions or if you don't suffer any consequences then that is that, you just did force someone to believe or do what want.

How does that argue my point? If you hadn't quoted me I'd be saying "please read my post" (TBH I'm still inclined to believe you haven't)...

Edited by dimreepr

1 hour ago, dimreepr said:

You can't force people to believe what you want (heresy), you can't even force people to do what you want (hunger strike).

Quite right but you can trick people to do what you want.

That's why we've kept the monetary system long past it's expiration date, that's we've stopped making progress. more tech that would be useful if more widely disseminated...I can think of a couple things offhand.

Resonant Cavity Telecom, certain crypto, certain projectiles, betavoltaics (got to get around to building one for a cabin someday), ultracaps (array or not IDC), Fe-Al batteries...quite few things really.

4 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

Sometimes, but not everyone is fooled.

"You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."

(Attributed, probably wrongly, to Abraham Lincoln)

• 2 months later...

John Baptist told the soldiers to `Do violence to no man.``  King James Version.  Jesus Christ said, ``Put up thy sword, those who live by the sword will die by the sword.``   John and Jesus were agreed.   Revelation says, `The blood of all who were killed in the earth is found in Babylon.``  (Merchandisers of oil, gold, etc.)  Babylon is part of the anti-Christ empire.  Revelation also tells of what seems to be a false church of God as part of the anti-Christ beast with teeth that devours the earth, looking like a lamb, but with horns .. horns on animals are used to fight.  It seems if a person is following scripture he won`t fight and kill.  Therefore, people like the Crusaders even though they used the cross as a symbol were not following the scriptures they said they believed in.  Logic and reason then says they may not have been part of the true church which held the bible as the Word of God and Truth.  Or perhaps they had lousy preachers who were paid to sneak in and lead the lambs into the valley of death.