How to solve for three unknown variable that are given in three equations?

4QAgXhm.jpg

lSeIgSy.jpg

10 minutes ago, Strange said:

So you think doing it wrong is more accurate than doing it correctly? What planet are you on?

What is that? You just guess at the results?

If it hadn't been wrong. Duh.

Okay mister mathematica at least I can do it algebraically unlike Studiot

16 hours ago, Sensei said:

You made error on the first page, in the simple addition and subtraction... Apparently not enough intuitive for you..

Oh please that's what calculators do...calculating without error has nothing to do with intuitiveness or problem solving

& feel free to neg me all you want I'm still more cognitively enhanced than all of you put together, i.e.:

Human error aside, arithmetically I was right from the git-go that's called Ultra Instinct.

Ya'll take the easy way out because ya'll have Mediocre Instinct. The powers that be widely recognize me as a dangerous Think-Tank.

I've taken out multiple assailants that were larger and more fit than after blacking out just from picking up on self defense techniques little by little over the years & understanding the psychology of fight or flight in real time stress-management and ho to manipulate the adrenal response. 

Every time I view this forum there's a black box by my avi because of what I posted that fomula for the volume of sphere applied to anti-Bell arithmetic is beyond classified and I managed to intuit some of it.

For the snobby & inglorious half of the rich languorous = dangerous when referring to a subject. It doesn't take a lot of thinking to realize how much your life is wasted because of the way things are. "They" don't want "their" subjects realizing what "they" have, keep them busy with work. That's why the monetary system is still implemented everywhere in the civilized world a century after a resource-based economy became practical.

I'll never work a day in my life. In return, I'll have all this time to spend preventing other people from working with the full application of all my genius until the machine that gives people like "them" a cushy life at our expense breaks down completely.

"They" can't win this game. Like all things this game is about give and take. If 100 million lives conspire to waste 7 billion lives, 7 billion lives will conspire to decimate 100 million lives. Simple arithmetic.

Edited by inSe

24 minutes ago, Strange said:

Which, as you have demonstrated, is not your strong point.

Excuse me?

2 hours ago, inSe said:

4QAgXhm.jpg

lSeIgSy.jpg

Okay mister mathematica at least I can do it algebraically unlike Studiot

Oh please that's what calculators do...calculating without error has nothing to do with intuitiveness or problem solving

& feel free to neg me all you want I'm still more cognitively enhanced than all of you put together, i.e.:

Human error aside, arithmetically I was right from the git-go that's called Ultra Instinct.

Ya'll take the easy way out because ya'll have Mediocre Instinct. The powers that be widely recognize me as a dangerous Think-Tank.

I've taken out multiple assailants that were larger and more fit than after blacking out just from picking up on self defense techniques little by little over the years & understanding the psychology of fight or flight in real time stress-management and ho to manipulate the adrenal response. 

Every time I view this forum there's a black box by my avi because of what I posted that fomula for the volume of sphere applied to anti-Bell arithmetic is beyond classified and I managed to intuit some of it.

Uhm, what exactly have you demonstrated in this thread? Your ability to lookup the answer or spam the neg button because you don't like me? Your popularity because sheep and layman like your posts?

The only other person that demonstrated arithmetic in this thread used an easier method, even though it wasn't what the OP inquired about.

Edited by inSe

22 minutes ago, Strange said:

Nothing at all. But your delusions are mildly amusing. Perhaps you should write a book.

Purchasing power & legal ownership are delusions. The right to imprison by force or any kind of moral rationalization regarding anything are delusions. The axiom of choice itself is a delusion.

The algebraic innovation displayed in my revised solution to the OP is fact.

The conscious reorganization of events too fast & small to observe under the standard model from long dead Dyson Swarms & the hand they play in my skills is fast becoming a workable hypothesis under my partial model of reality.

Edited by inSe