Mission to the center of the Sun

We know that in the core of the sun is a fusion power plant , though some say that the center of the Sun there is a vacuum .
Now in fact we can never know if we do not go there to see !
I have an idea for this almost impossible :
it comes to building a nuclear fusion reactor which , instead of containing the plasma of millions of degrees in its interior , but it deflects outside with powerful electromagnetic fields , for which a probe to the center of the Sun penetrate gradually in the solar plasma , diverting it ...
Sorry, but I have done so if I do not see I do not think ...
Also because some recent research has admitted the possibility of the existence of negative temperatures , below absolute zero , after which there are infinite temperature ( if you are interested place the links ) leading to a circular thermal spectrum .
As for the Sun , it could well be that in its interior is cold ...

Sonda al plasma per viaggio centro sole.jpeg

1 hour ago, franco malgarini said:

We know that in the core of the sun is a fusion power plant , though some say that the center of the Sun there is a vacuum .

Have you met science before?

6 hours ago, franco malgarini said:

though some say that the center of the Sun there is a vacuum .

Ok. Maybe you intended to post this in speculations? 

6 hours ago, franco malgarini said:

it deflects outside with powerful electromagnetic fields

I don't understand the idea, can you please clarify. If the sun has a hollow core with vacuum in it's centre, then it follows that this vacuum is surrounded by some incredible strong shell/force/whatever that prevents the solar plasma from entering the void? If so, how will the probe be able penetrate that incredible strong "stuff" using electromagnetic fields?