Pressure in the depth of the planetary body

quiet

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 12:33 AM, quiet said:

6. Can there be a region, around the center of the planet, where solid, liquid and gaseous states are impossible, so that the only state able to withstand the pressure is plasma? That is, the area closest to the center is occupied by plasma.

You asked the question and I responded by asking you to consider the material at the centre of the Earth, which is known to contain a high proportion of ferrous group elements because of the Earth's magnetic field.

Since you didn't answer this, today I posted reliable material which shows your estimates of temperature in the Earth's core, is not high enough to produce a plasma in these materials.

I do not reject the current models. Actually the only thing I did was to start from the force formula and the two Newton's shell theorems, to calculate the pressure in an ideal spherical model.

Can an ideal model, as simple as that, compete with current models? Decidedly not. Can it suggest something that deserves to be reviewed or seriously investigated? Maybe. For example, to give a non-zero net magnetic field, the charged particles (+) of a plasma in the rotating state should rotate in the opposite direction to the direction of rotation of charged particles (-). Such a functioning can produce a dipolar magnetic field of the type observed on our planet. And it could produce it by involving, in the central region of the planet, an amount of angular movement much less than the amount implied by a molten metal core. This is an example of something that makes falsification possible, just as Karl Popper has defined that word in the scientific context.