Pictures from solar eclips, showing bending of starlight?

Hello2

2 hours ago, Hello2 said:

Hello, I live in Holland and via my facebook I asked it before, but there was a famous solar eclips in 2017, and:

How difficult is it to make pictures of a solar eclips, showing the bending of starlight from behind the Sun?

The famous Eddington experiment during an eclipse, showing the bending of starlight was done in 1919, and verified Einstein's claim in 1916. One would need to know the exact position of the star without the Sun being there, and then observe the position during an eclipse caused by gravitational deflection.  The effect is small though.

2 hours ago, Hello2 said:

Hello, I live in Holland and via my facebook I asked it before, but there was a famous solar eclips in 2017, and:

How difficult is it to make pictures of a solar eclips, showing the bending of starlight from behind the Sun?

A forum with a stronger interest in practical astronomy might be better than here.

I haven't looked at https://forum.cosmoquest.org/ in years, but it's probably worth a try.